10 Lines on Ice Cream for Class 3, 4, 5, 6
1. Ice cream is a very popular food all across the world.
2. This is mostly loved by kids. But people of all ages eat ice cream.
3. It is a frozen food that is made from water, milk, chocolate, and other ingredients.
4. There are different types of flavors in the ice cream.
5. Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry flavors are the most popular all across the world.
6. Kids love to eat ice cream with fruit flavors such as mango, litchi or banana.
7. It is found all across the world and every people love to eat it.
8. It is possible to make it in the house. You need some ice, milk, flavor, and a few other ingredients.
9. You can keep the ice cream stored in your freezer as many days as you want.
10. It is a really interesting food for everyone.
10 Lines on Ice Cream for Class 7, 8, 9, 10
1. Ice cream is a type of frozen food that is made from water, milk and some added elements. It is a sweet and interesting food item for the kids everywhere.
2. It has hundreds of flavors but the most popular and loved flavors are vanilla, mango, litchi, strawberry, and chocolate flavors.
3. It is the most popular food item in the hot weather or summer season. Every kid loves to eat ice cream.
4. I also love eating ice cream every season. My most favorite flavor is butterscotch and I eat it at noon every day. My brother is also an ice cream lover.
5. My sister can make ice cream in the house. We need some ice and some other ingredients and she can make it with the help of a deep freezer. 6. I enjoy ice cream that she makes. Handmade ice creams are so interesting.
7. According to experts, sweet ice cream is good for the human brain. It keeps our sadness away.
8. It lasts a long time, you can keep it in the freezer for many weeks and it will be the same.
9. Ice cream is seen everywhere in the world and it is extremely cheap to buy.
10. I love eating ice cream and I think it is an interesting thing for me.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English
- 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
- 10 Lines on Good Habits in English
- 10 Lines on Grandparents in English
- 10 Lines on Golden Temple in English
- 10 Lines on Ice Cream in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Earthquake in English
- 10 Lines on Elephant in English
- 10 Lines on My Sister in English
- 10 Lines on Earth in English for Students