Diwali is one of the biggest festivals among the Hindu people in India. Not only in India, other countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, and Hindu people from all across the world celebrate this day with huge fun. Today we are going to share a few lines on Diwali because it is one of the most important topics in the exam for all classes. We are giving samples of all classes. You must need to find your required one.
1. Diwali is a really big festival in India.
2. Every people celebrate this.
3. It is called as ‘celebration of lights’.
4. People pray to the deity to remove darkness.
5. People celebrate this to bring more light into human life.
6. Light means blessings.
7. Lord RAMA came to Ayodhya in this day.
8. People lighten their house in Ayodhya.
9. Every family comes together to celebrate this day.
10. Diwali is a really important part of Indian life.
10 Lines on Diwali for Class 4, 5
1. Diwali is an important celebration in India. It brings love and light in life.
2. Every people come together to celebrate this day.
3. In this day Lord RAMA came to Ayodhya after 14 years and people of Ayodhya celebrated this day with light.
4. Now people from all across of the world celebrate this day.
5. People visit relative’s house at that time.
6. Every house makes really delicious dishes.
7. People wear new dresses, because of this occasion.
8. Another name of Diwali is the Festival of Light.
9. People arrange their home and office with lots of lights.
10. People enjoy fireworks on the night of Diwali.
1. Diwali comes with so much fun, love, and blessings among everyone in India.
2. People love to celebrate this day because it guides us to love people and respect them.
3. People from other countries like UK, USA, Singapore, and Malaysia also celebrates Diwali.
4. This festival lasts for five days and each day has different types of activities. The third day is the most important and prestigious for the celebration.
5. This whole festival and celebration are based on them of victory of light over darkness. It teaches us that we should remove darkness and evil from our mind and accept the good and light for our future.
6. Most of the time, according to the calendar this festival falls on the month of October or November.
7. Everyone buy new cloths and buy lots of gifts for the relative. People love to exchange gifts on this occasion.
8. Everyone decorates their office and house with new colors and light lots of light in the night.
9. People come together, visit each other house, serve sweets and do lots of fun.
10. Overall, this is a celebration of love, light, and respect. I love Diwali a lot and love to celebrate this with my family.
10 Lines on Diwali for Class 9, 10
1. Diwali is one of the biggest festivals among the Hindu people in India, Nepal and other Hinduism countries.
2. People of the USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, and Bangladesh also celebrate this day with lots of fun and love.
3. The main theme of this celebration is ‘victory of good over evil’, or ‘victory of light over darkness’.
4. This festival is known as ‘Festival of Light’ or Deepavali, because people put on lots of light to celebrate the night of Diwali.
5. There is an ancient religious history behind the celebration, the lord Rama came to his place after 14 years and that’s why people started to celebrate and welcome him. They put light on their house with candles, lamps, etc.
6. Now people decorate their house with colorful flowers and light lots of lamp, candles and colorful lights in the night of Diwali.
7. People love to come together, visit each other houses and serve sweet foods to celebrate this day.
8. Another important part is buying new cloths and gift. Because people wear new clothes and exchange gifts with each other. It’s like Christmas for Hindu peoples.
9. Diwali has been the biggest celebration in India for everyone.
10. I love to celebrate Diwali a lot.
Related Search Terms:
• 10 lines on diwali
• 10 lines on diwali in english for class 3
• 10 lines on diwali in english for class 2
• 10 lines on diwali in english for class 5
• 10 lines on diwali in english for class 4
• 10 sentences about diwali