Today we are going to share 10 lines on independence day of India in English. These lines are very easy to learn. We are providing lines for all classes. Find suitable lines for you from below.
10 Lines on Independence Day of India for Class 2, 3, 4
1. The independence day of India is on 15 August.
2. It is a national festival.
3. The entire country celebrate this day with lots of arrangement.
4. All school and college hold functions, sports events, and different things on this day.
5. People show respect for the martyrs who sacrificed their lives to have independence.
6. Before independence, the country was under British rule.
7. They were ruling the country brutally.
8. They keep the power on them for almost 200 years.
9. The independent movement of India was a long journey.
10 Lines on Independence Day of India for Class 5, 6, 7
1. India celebrates its independence day on 15 August every year. It’s a national holiday.
2. India got independence from British rule on 15 August 1947 after a ruling of 190 years.
3. The entire nation has struggled and suffered a lot in that time.
4. Millions of people have sacrificed their lives during the liberation movement.
5. We know lots of them. Some of them has been a national hero.
6. In the independence day, the Prime Minister provides a speech for the nation.
7. The army parade is one of the interesting things on this day. Lots of national televisions broadcast this live.
8. In every state, the CM of the state hoists the national flag. The entire country comes under one roof and shows its identity as one nation.
9. Lots of cultural functions and celebrations take place on this day. The schools and colleges arrange sports events. And at the end of the day, they host a prize-giving ceremony and a discussion.
10. Teachers talk about the national heroes and the struggle we did in the period of independence. Every kid should learn about the history of our country.
10 Lines on Independence Day of India for Class 8, 9, 10
Here are few lines on independence day for classes 8, 9, and 10. These lines are easy for this level of students. If you want o to learn, then you can learn them without any hesitation.
1. Independence day in India is celebrated on 15 August of every year to show the entire world that we are a free nation from British rule.
2. India was under British rule for a long time. In that time, lots of people have sacrificed their lives who talked about independence.
3. But it came true on 15 August 1947, we became a free nation on this day. Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of the liberation movement. He had his own method to use against the British.
4. Celebrating this day reminds us that we are a free nation from British rule. Now we can feel and enjoy the real experience of being a free country.
5. On this day, we pay honor for the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives at that time. They are the national heroes. They have always kept their country first. Bhagat Singh is one of the freedom fighters known by the nation.
6. The prime minister of India hoists the national flag and give a speech for the nation. It’s an important part of the celebration.
7. In different parts of India, people arrange several types of cultural events. Such as musical evening and they play patriotic songs there.
8. ‘Jana Gana Mana’ is the common music on this day. You will listen everywhere that people are playing that music. And the entire country gets covered with lots of flags.
9. The TV Channels hosts different types of programs related to this day. I love watching movies based on the liberation journey of India. The talk shows people talk about different incidents and memorable things.
10. Overall independence day of India is a valuable day for the entire nation. We forget everything on this day and enjoy together.
Independence Day of India: Here we have got few lines on independence day of India for all class students. This is a very important topic to learn about. As a student, you must need to learn this. This day is a very important day for every Indian. We got independence on this day.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English
- 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
- 10 Lines on Good Habits in English
- 10 Lines on Grandparents in English