Here are ‘10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru’ for all school and college students. These lines are very useful to learn more about Jawaharlal Nehru.
10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru for Class 3, 4, 5, 6
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was the first prime minister of India.
2. He was born in Allahabad, India on November 14, 1889.
3. Nehru’s father, Motilal Nehru, was a wealthy lawyer and politician.
4. Nehru was educated at home by tutors and then attended schools in England.
5. He studied at Trinity College, Cambridge and later at the Inner Temple in London.
6. Nehru returned to India in 1912 and began working as a lawyer.
7. He became involved in politics and joined the Indian National Congress party.
8. Nehru was arrested several times for his political activities during the 1920s and 1930s.
9. He served as prime minister of India from 1947 until his death in 1964.
10. Nehru is considered one of the most important leaders in Indian history.
10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru for Class 7, 8, 9, 10
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was the first prime minister of India, serving from 1947 until his death in 1964.
2. Nehru was born in Allahabad, India, on November 14, 1889.
3. He was educated at home by tutors and then attended private schools in Allahabad and Shimla.
4. In 1905, Nehru went to England to study at Trinity College, Cambridge.
5. After returning to India in 1912, Nehru became active in the Indian independence movement.
6. He was arrested and jailed several times by the British authorities for his political activities.
7. In 1947, after the British withdrawal from India, Nehru became the first prime minister of an independent India.
8. As prime minister, Nehru oversaw the transition of India from a colony to a republic.
9. He also worked to promote industrialization and economic development in India.
10. Nehru died of a heart attack on May 27, 1964.