A national flag is the pride of a country. Every nation has its own flag. Like other nations, India also has a very beautiful flag. Every student should learn about this. That’s why we have provided 10 lines on the Indian flag in English for all class students.
10 Lines on Indian Flag for Class 1, 2, and 3
1. The Indian flag is a symbol of pride and diversity.
2. Mahatma Gandhi proposed the idea of making a flag in 1921.
3. The designer of the Indian flag is Pingali Venkayya.
4. There is a traditional spinning wheel in the center of the flag.
5. There are three colors there, green, saffron, and white.
6. Different colors have different meanings.
7. The flag is a respected thing and you have to respect it.
8. You can’t use it as a table cover or something similar.
9. Disrespecting the Indian flag is a punishable offense.
10. I love my country and I love my flag a lot.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English