10 Lines on Earthquake for Class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
1. Earthquake is a result of movement of some tectonic plates under the ground.
2. It creates a shaky situation on the surface. In that time, it could destroy buildings and structures on the surface.
3. There are so many reasons and effects of it. It could be that massive that can take 200,000 people’s lives. That world experienced in 1908 in Sicily.
4. It causes losses of human and animal life. Even it directly affects people’s physical and mental health.
5. The environmental effects are tsunami, big flood, landslide, soil liquefaction, etc.
6. It is one of the biggest types of natural disaster that comes as a huge threat to human lives.
7. There is a study named ‘seismology’ where you can learn all about it.
8. You will be able to measure the size or range of an earthquake. And it is possible to understand the type, size, and frequency of it.
9. There are some marked places in the world where people face it very often.
10. We all need to know about what do in earthquake time to get rid of losses.
10 Lines on Earthquake for Class 8, 9, 10
Here are 10 sentences on earthquake for class 8, 9 and 10 students. if you are one of them, you need to learn these lines. They are easy to learn.
1. Earthquake is the result of the moving of earth’s tectonic plates. When they do any type of movement it makes an effect on the earth’s surface and that results in an earthquake.
2. It can be so much destructive and can destroy big buildings and structures in the ground. Sometimes it destroys human and animal life too.
3. There are small and big earthquakes. In the big earthquakes the earth surface move too much and it becomes a reason for lose human life, destroying lots of buildings and other things.
4. There is a study names ‘Seismology’ where you can learn details about the earthquake. This study will let you learn the frequency, size and the lasting time of it.
5. It can happen under the sea also and it could be a reason for the tsunami. It is huge and destructive even under the sea.
6. It can cause many more natural calamities. Landslide is a huge threat in the time of the earthquake. Especially the hilly is too much risky at that time.
7. It can create fire, while the electric lines and powerhouse get destroyed due to it. And it even could be the reason for the tsunami.
8. There are lots of dams are protecting many cities and localities from the flood. An earthquake can destroy this dam and can create a huge flood.
9. The world has faced lots of massive earthquake with loss of lives and property.
10. Everyone needs to have proper knowledge about it to get rid of losses of lives and property.
|10 Lines on Earthquake in English|