India is one of the biggest countries in the world. Today we will learn 10 lines on India in English. These lines are for every class and grade students. You just need to find which one is important for you.
10 Lines on India for Class 2, 3, 4
1. India is a very big and beautiful country in the world. it is the seventh-largest country according to the area and second-largest country according to population.
2. It has over 1.3 billion popular that makes it second the largest country right after China in the world.
3. It is the largest democracy in the world that got independence on 15 August 1947.
4. It has 29 states and 7 union territories. Each state has different types of cultures and languages. There is a very beautiful diversity between all these states.
5. People of the Hindu religion are the majority of the population. There are still people from other religions. But people of every religion live there with peace and harmony.
6. India is a very beautiful nature. Kashmir is known as the heaven of the world. There are hilly areas, deserted areas, sea beaches, and beautiful islands.
7. There are lots of beautiful architects to enjoy such as Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Red Fort and lots of other sites in Rajasthan.
8. The national language of India is Hindi. But there are more than thousands of languages spoken all across the country.
9. People of India love to live with peace. They are living together with brotherhood.
10. I am proud of my country. My country is my pride. I always feel special when I see the good sides of my country.
10 Lines on India for Class 5, 6, 7
1. India is the biggest democratic country in the world. It is a very big country and second-largest it amount of popular right after China.
3. It is a very powerful country because of Army power in the world. Day by day, the Indian army is getting stronger.
4. It is a country with lots of rivers. Brahmaputra, Ganga, Godavari, The Yamuna, Narmada, Cauvery, etc are the main rivers in the country.
5. It became independent in 1947 after being under British rule for 190 years. Some sacrificing leaders and freedom fighters gave their lives to get independence for the country.
6. The national anthem of India is ‘Jana Gana Mana’ and the writer and composer of this song are Rabindranath Tagore. And national song ‘Vande Mataram’ was written by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
8. India has produced lots of scientists and writers. Famous Indian Aryabhata, who was a mathematician and invented zero.
9. Bollywood is immensely loved by the entire world. This industry produces the highest number of films every year.
10. I love my country very much and it is my pride. I feel proud when I hear the national anthem of my country.
10 Lines on India for Class 8, 9, 10
1. India is a very famous country in the world. It has an amazing history. It was under the domination of British rule for 190 years.
2. It got independence in 1947 and 15 August is the independence day of the country. After a long struggle and sacrificed millions of lives in freedom fight finally, we got Azadi.
3. There are lots of amazing leaders like Mahatma Gandhi who have guided the protest against British rule. There was lots of young blood like Bhagat Singh who sacrificed their lives for the independence of India.
4. The Republic of India is a democratic and secular country that is not based on a single religion. There are diversity and peace between people of every religion. It is the biggest democracy in the world.
5. The first prime minister of India was Jawaharlal Nehru. He was an amazing leader who leads the country in the way of success.
6. There are lots of different states, languages, religions, and castes of people living together in India. But still, people of India believe in oneness. Though there are differences due to language, nationality is the same.
7. Different types of cultures have made this country colorful and enjoyable. If you go to Bengal, you can enjoy different types of vibe or if you go to South India you will a completely different scene.
8. India is rich because of natural beauty. Kashmir is known as heaven in the world. There are beautiful mountains, sea beaches and amazing islands in this country.
9. A huge number of tourists come here every year to visit the country. We are very good at science and technology too. We have sent a mission on the moon in 2019.
10. Our country is the best country ever in the world. We are living here very peacefully with religious harmony and brotherhood between everyone.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 lines on Zoo in English for Class 3
- 10 Lines on Winter Season in English
- 10 Lines on Truth in English for Kids
- 10 Lines on Tiger in English
- 10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English
- 10 Lines on Smoking is a Bad Habit in English for Kids
- 10 Lines on School Picnic I Enjoyed
- 10 Lines on Save Water in English
- 10 Lines on Save Water for Class 4 in English
- 10 Lines on Save Trees in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Reading Newspaper in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Rainy Season | Few Lines on Rainy Season
- 10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore in English
- 10 Lines on Prayer to Allah in English for Kids
- 10 Lines on Picnic for Class 2 in English
- 10 Lines on Myself in English
- 10 Lines on Myself for Class 3 in English
- 10 Lines on My Sister in English
- 10 Lines on My School Library in English