10 Lines on Holi Festival for Class 2, 3, 4
Holi is a very important festival in our country. Here are 10 points on this amazing festival for students of class 2, 3, and 4. You should share these lines with your kids.
1. Holi is a celebration among Hindu people in India.
2. Some other countries like Bangladesh and Nepal also celebrate this.
3. This festival has so many religious and cultural values.
4. It is the time to worship Lord Vishnu.
5. Religious people go to the temple and pray for the good of him, country and for the entire mankind.
6. In the day time, people play with color and water.
7. Everyone buys new clothes and gifts to complete the celebration.
8. After the daytime celebration, they visit the neighborhood to meet with friends and relatives.
9. There are different types of tasty food items are available at the time of this festival.
10. This festival comes with lots of love and happiness in people’s life.
10 Lines on Holi Festival for Class 5, 6, 7
Students of class 5, 6 and 7 can learn a few lines on Holi festival from here easily.
1. Holi is a very big festival all across India. Now Hindu people from all across the world celebrate this day with so much fun and celebration.
2. The main theme behind the celebration is to play with color and water in the day time. Everyone take water and color with them and put the color of other’s body and face.
3. It is important to wear a white dress in the day of Holi. The colors look better in the white dresses.
4. This celebration has lots of cultural and religious value and there is a very beautiful story behind the festival.
5. The celebration can bring sad people out of depression and make them happy. This festival is for everyone and that’s why it is that popular.
6. It helps to strengthen brotherhood between people. It is a day to forget all the bad past and be good with everyone again.
7. The celebration has some bad sides too. Sometimes some people play too much loud music with vulgar lyrics. It could hurt the next generation very badly.
8. Some people drink too much, but drinking is not a part of religious celebrations at all. We must avoid drinking and playing vulgar songs.
9. After the entire day color game, people went to bathe in the evening. When they get fresh, they go to a relative’s house to meet and greet them.
10. Holi festival is a very clear win of righteousness against evilness. I really feel good when I take part in the celebration.
10 Lines on Holi Festival for Class 8, 9, 10
10 sentences on the Holi Festival in English for students of grade 8, 9, and 10. These lines are so easy to learn and very simple. If you want to learn these lines, you can do it very easily.
1. Holi is a festival in Hinduism. It is celebrated in India, Nepal and other Hindu following countries. In a full moon day of Phalgun month, people celebrate it.
2. This is the most colorful festival in the country. It is also known as the festival of color. Because in the celebration people use color and water mostly.
3. On the day of Holi, people wear white dresses and come out to play with water and color. Mostly you will see red and purple colors in the celebration.
5. Everyone takes preparation for so many days to celebrate this amazing day. Due to a national holiday, people come to meet with their friends and family. They all spend Holi time together.
6. It is a ritual to buy new clothes and gifts. People exchange gifts and it is pretty much like the Christmas festival in western countries. Especially kids must need to wear new clothes. And they eat lots of cakes.
7. In the day, people distribute sweets and different kinds of homemade cakes. It is a moment of lots of joy and enjoyment. Everyone takes part in the happy moment.
8. Young boys and girls arrange small parties in their area. These parties are so much beautiful and full of fun. We also try to arrange a party every year in my village with all of my friends.
9. The religious people go to the temple to pray to God. According to religious belief, this is a very important day for the Hindu peoples.
10. This festival comes with a message to spread love and brotherhood. It helps to remove boundaries between people and make a good society with love and respect for each other.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English
- 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
- 10 Lines on Good Habits in English
- 10 Lines on Grandparents in English
- 10 Lines on Golden Temple in English
- 10 Lines on Ice Cream in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Earthquake in English