The elephant is a very big animal. Every school kid should learn more about this common animal. Here are 10 sentences on the elephant in English for all class students. I hope you will learn about this animal from these lines. Don’t forget to share these lines with your kids.
|10 Lines on Elephant in English|
10 Lines on Elephant in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
Here are 10 lines on elephants in English for class 1, 2, 3, and 4. These lines are easy to learn. You should share these lines with your kids.
1. The elephant is the biggest animal in the land.
2. It has a really big and massive body.
3. It has four big legs that keep its body balanced.
4. It has two small eyes and a short tail.
5. Elephants have trunks that help them to grab food.
6. They are mostly seen in Africa and Asia.
7. They can run and swim faster.
8. In the old-time, they were used in war.
9. They are really important for the environment.
10. In India, it is worshiped in the form of Lord Ganesha.
10 Lines on Elephant in English for Class 5, 6, 7
These 10 sentences on elephants in English are for class 5, 6 and 7 students.
1. The elephant is a very big animal.
2. It is known for its sharp brain and keen memory.
3. Most of the elephants are black or grey colored.
4. It has four big legs like pillars and they help it to balance the really big body.
5. It has really massive large two ears but the eyes are really small and the tail is short.
6. It has a big and long trunk that uses to grab the food and drinking water.
7. Elephants are mostly seen in Africa and Asia.
8. There are lots of elephants in India. You will find lots of them in West Bengal, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, and Assam.
9. In the old-time, it was used in the war as the bearer of arms and soldiers.
10. I like the elephant very much.
10 Lines on Elephant in English for Class 8, 9, 10
Here are a few lines on elephants for students of class 8, 9 and 10.
1. The elephant is the biggest animal living in the land. It is so huge in size.
2. It has four big and pillar-like legs, two large ears, and two small eyes. It looks grey and most of the time they are ugly and to so much enjoyable to see.
3. People gathered to see the elephant due to its size and not seen often. Most of the kids love to see the elephant in the zoo.
4. In the jungle, the elephants stay as a group. Most of the time there are 20 to 25 elephants together is a group. Their groups are called a herd.
5. The elephant has a large brain that’s why they can store lots of information there and can remember things after a couple of years.
6. They have a great system to communicate with themselves. They make different types of sound and sign with their trunk.
7. The elephant has a large body and too much weight and that’s why they can’t jump. But they can run over a speed of 35 kilometers per hour.
8. They love to stay with intelligent animals such as apes and humans. And they have emotions like a human, even they cry.
9. They love to bathe a lot. Enough bathing helps them to protect their body skin from insect attack.
10. I love watching the elephant a lot. This is one of my favorite animals.