Long Dialogue between Two Friends about Study
Sneha and Sabila are two friends and they are talking about their current study situation. Here is a long conversation between the two of them. This conversation will help you to understand and learn English better.
Sneha: Hi Sabila, how’s going your time?
Sabila: Going good, what about you?
Sneha: It’s fine. What about your study?
Sabila: It’s not that good. I am having some problems with Math.
Sneha: Sorry to know. But why don’t you take help from the Math teacher?
Sabila: I am going to ask him for some help. But I am too much worried about this. You know the exam is knocking at the door and I am not prepared at all for this subject.
Sneha: You still have lots of time to clear your doubts. I think you can do that; you are a very good student.
Sabila: Thanks, dear. I am hoping so.
Sneha: What’s about English?
Sabila: I am pretty much preparing for English and I think I will do well in this subject.
Sneha: That’s very good.
Sabila: What about you? How’s your study going?
Sneha: Yeah it’s going good. I am giving some extra time for science. You know I am pretty weak in this subject.
Sabila: Oh, I hope you will do great in this subject too. How many hours do you study in a day?
Sneha: After the classes and tuitions, I spend almost three hours a day in my reading room. You know, I have to spend most of my time intuition.
Sabila: Oh I see. I spend around four hours in study and I don’t go for any tuition. Do you think I need to read more?
Sneha: I think that’s enough if you are paying proper attention to your lesson.
Sabila: Yeah, I think so. Do you have any suggestions or tips for getting a better focus on the study?
Sneha: I love to study in the early morning. If you can rise early, then you can do that too. I think that’s the best time for focusing on something.
Sabila: That’s a very good suggestion. I will try that. Thank you so much for your tips.
Sneha: You are welcome. See you.
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
- Conversation Between Two Friends Planning to Go for a Movie
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Homework
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Business
- A Conversation between Two Friends on the Importance of Punctuality
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about the Benefits of Early Rising
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about How to Improve English
- Dialogue Writing Between Two Friends Discussing their Future Plans
- A Conversation between Two Friends on Nature
- A Dialogue Between Two Friends About Hobby
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Weather Condition
- A Dialogue Between Two Friends about Importance of Reading Newspaper
- Conversation between Teacher and Student on Pollution
- Conversation between Teacher and Student about Maths
- A Dialogue with Your Father about an Interesting Book