Nadif and Niham, two friends are talking about the natural beauty of Bangladesh. Here is the conversation between them.
A Conversation between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
Nadif: Hi Niham, how are you?
Niham: I am good, what about you?
Nadif: I am fine too. So I listened you have traveled Bandarban recently, how was your trip?
Niham: The trip was amazing, I am blessed that I have been able to see the natural beauty of Bangladesh.
Nadif: Tell me something more, how many of you were on the trip?
Niham: We were 5 family members only.
Nadif: Great, so what have you seen there that has impressed you a lot?
Niham: So many things. Especially the greenery of the entire district. As you know Bandarban is one of the most forested area in the country. So I was expecting to see lots of jungles and it came true.
Nadif: What did you like most?
Niham: I liked the hilly road. These roads are so beautiful, but you need to drive there carefully, cause it has too many ups and downs and the turnings are a bit risky too.
Nadif: Oh great, so you have enjoyed it a lot?
Niham: Yes, I have. Actually I never expected that our own Bangladesh could be that beautiful. It is a dreamy tour for me. I am really blessed to see this area.
Nadif: Waoo, it seems the natural beauty of the country has impressed you a lot.
Niham: Yes dude, I am impressed. I think our entire country could be beautiful and green like Bandarban if we focus on Tree Plantation and stop deforestation.
Nadif: Yes, you are right. And it is important to do that, to save the natural beauty of the country.
Niham: Yes, I agree with you too.
Nadif: Thank you so much for this beautiful conversation, see you soon.
Niham: You are welcome, take care bye.
- A Short Dialogue Between Two Friends about the Environment
- Dialogue Between Two Friends about Air Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friend on Corruption in English
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Their Hobbies
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Summer Vacation
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in India
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
- Conversation Between Two Friends Planning to Go for a Movie
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Homework
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Business
- A Conversation between Two Friends on the Importance of Punctuality
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about the Benefits of Early Rising
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about How to Improve English