A Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
Tamim and Sahan are studying at a high school. They both are very good in study. Now here is a dialogue between them about the choice of career. Let’s learn what they want to be in the future:
Tamim: Hey Sahan, you are looking so much happy. What’s the matter?
Tamim: So you were you talking about your choice of career in the future?
Sahan: Yeah, I was.
Tamim: What’s that?
Tamim: That’s very good. Why do you want to become a doctor?
Sahan: I want to serve the poor people. Actually, I am from a village and I have seen people their lot of people not getting enough treatment and they are dying without medicine and proper treatment. I want to serve people like them.
Tamim: Your thinking is so much good and I hope you will become a doctor and serve the peoples. Doctors are an asset to a country. We need more and better doctors.
Sahan: Yeah, thanks for your words. So have you any aim or any career choice?
Tamim: Yeah, I want to become a banker. As you know I am studying commerce and accounting in my favorite subject. I think I am passionate about it.
Sahan: This is a very good and popular profession right now. Good bankers and financial experts are important to keep the economy fine of a country.
Tamim: Yeah, that’s true.
Sahan: What is your reason behind being a banker?
Tamim: Actually I was motivated to become a banker when I was reading in class five. I met with a famous book writer, who was a banker in his professional life. I read a lot about him and it inspired me a lot to become a banker. I know being a banker is not easy at all and one needs to work really hard even after being a banker.
Sahan: Yeah, I think you have a pretty good observation about this.
Tamim: Yeah I have. That was a very good conversation with you Sahan, take care. See you soon, bye.
Sahan: Take care too.
- A Short Dialogue Between Two Friends about the Environment
- Dialogue Between Two Friends about Air Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friend on Corruption in English
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Their Hobbies
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Summer Vacation
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in India
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
- Conversation Between Two Friends Planning to Go for a Movie
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Homework
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Business
- A Conversation between Two Friends on the Importance of Punctuality
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about the Benefits of Early Rising
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about How to Improve English