A Conversation between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
Neha: How are you Nisha?
Nisha: I am good, what about you?
Neha: I am good too. But there is a thing that is bothering for a couple of days.
Nisha: What is that?
Nisha: Yeah, I heard about that too. Do you know about the data or exactly number?
Neha: According to some statistic around 5% of people are living below the line of poverty in this country.
Nisha: In a population of 160 million, 5% is a huge number.
Neha: Yes, it is a huge number. You can see lots of people who are living under the poverty level in the slums and the homeless people who sleep in the overbridge.
Nisha: Yeah, I have seen lots of them. I feel very bad for them. Is not there any way to stop that problem and help them?
Neha: Yes, there are lots of ways, but sorry to say we can’t do most of them. The government should take initiative to help these peoples.
Nisha: But how?
Neha: By creating more working opportunities. They want to work and want to earn a good salary. If they can do that, then it will be easy for them to live a good life.
Nisha: Yes, you are right. But I think there are already a huge contribution to these helpless people in the every year budget of the country.
Neha: Yes, you are right. So what happened to this money?
Nisha: Most of the money goes to unethical politicians pocket and that ruin the economy, most of them do money laundering. If we can’t stop that, then it won’t be possible to help the poor people and make our country beautiful.
Neha: Yes you are right. Thanks, Nisha for this beautiful conversation. See you soon.
Nisha: See you soon dear, take care.
- A Dialogue between a Doctor and a Patient
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Picnic
- A Dialogue Writing Between Two Friends about Exam
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Pollution
- A Conversation between Teacher and Student on School Dress
- A Conversation between Teacher and Student about Education
- A Conversation between Teacher and Student about Exam Preparation
- Make a Dialogue between Two Friends about an Interesting Book
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about a Cricket Match They Witnessed
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about How to Make a Good Result in the Examination
- Conversation between Teacher and Student about Science
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends on Plastic Pollution
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Holiday
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Importance of Physical Exercise
- A Conversation between Teacher and Student about Discipline
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends on Durga Puja Shopping