Dialogue between Waiter and Customer
Here is a short dialogue between a waiter and a customer in a restaurant. This conversation can give you an idea of what to talk about in a restaurant and how can you be easy there with your English. Let’s take a look.
Waiter: Good evening sir, how can I help you?
Customer: Good evening. Can you please show me the food menu card?
Waiter: Yes sir, are you veg or non-veg?
Waiter: Here is your menu sire, please take a look. And tell what you would like to have now.
Customer: How is your grilled chicken? Is that okay?
Waiter: Yes sir, I have really good quality and we are quite famous here for grilled chicken. I am sure you will love. Should I go for it, sir?
Customer: Okay, half grilled chicken with two buttered bread.
Waiter: Okay, what would you love to have in a beverage?
Customer: Do you have diet coke?
Waiter: Sorry sir, we don’t have diet coke right now.
Customer: Then what are the options?
Waiter: You can have Pepsi, normal Coke, Mountain Dew or energy drink.
Customer: I will take Pepsi. Give me half-liter Pepsi.
Waiter: It’s okay sir. Thank you.
Customer: How much time will you take for the order?
Waiter: You have to wait 20-25 minutes sir.
Customer: Please do it a bit faster if possible. I am in a hurry.
Waiter: I am trying my best.
Customer: Thank you. (After the meal)
Waiter: Do you need anything else, sir?
Customer: No, thanks. Can I have the bill, please?
Waiter: Yes of course. How was the food?
Customer: Yeah, that was pretty good. I am impressed.
Waiter: Thanks a lot sir.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends about Air Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friend on Corruption in English
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Their Hobbies
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Summer Vacation
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in India
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
- Conversation Between Two Friends Planning to Go for a Movie
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Homework
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Business
- A Conversation between Two Friends on the Importance of Punctuality
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about the Benefits of Early Rising
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about How to Improve English
- Dialogue Writing Between Two Friends Discussing their Future Plans
- A Conversation between Two Friends on Nature
- A Dialogue Between Two Friends About Hobby
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Weather Condition
- A Dialogue Between Two Friends about Importance of Reading Newspaper
- Conversation between Teacher and Student on Pollution
- Conversation between Teacher and Student about Maths
- A Dialogue with Your Father about an Interesting Book