A Conversation between Two Friends about Poverty in India
Sahan: How are you doing Pallab?
Pallab: I am good bro, what about you?
Sahan: I am fine too. So what are you doing nowadays?
Pallab: Nothing special. There is a thing bothering me a lot for a week.
Sahan: What’s that?
Pallab: That’s about poverty in India. I found a report saying India is one of the biggest countries having the largest number of poor people in the world.
Sahan: Yes, this is true. I know about that. I have seen lots of Television reports and Newspaper reports on this topic.
Pallab: What do you think about that? Why we are facing that much poverty in our country?
Sahan: There are so many reasons Pallab. The first reason is overpopulation. I always consider this a huge problem for the country. Every government we elect, they failed to create enough working opportunities for the nation.
Pallab: Yes, you are right. Isn’t there something that we can do for poor people?
Sahan: Yes, we can do lots of things. There are lots of ways of helping them. I think we can work to create job opportunities for them.
Pallab: You are right if a person has a job and a decent earning his life will change.
Sahan: Poverty is the biggest reason behind the most crimes in the country. Poverty leads young and kids to commit crimes. It makes a direct impact on the nation’s face.
Pallab: Yeah, you are right. By fixing this problem, we can get rid of lots of problems.
Sahan: Yes exactly. Now we all need to help the poor people.
Pallab: I will try my best and I will tell everyone else. And I hope the good politicians will lead us to become a good nation, free of corruption.
- A Short Dialogue Between Two Friends about the Environment
- Dialogue Between Two Friends about Air Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friend on Corruption in English
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Their Hobbies
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Summer Vacation
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in India
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
- Conversation Between Two Friends Planning to Go for a Movie
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Homework
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Business