Short Paragraph on My Country India in 100 Words
My country’s name is India. The capital city of India is New Delhi. Our country is a very big country divided by lots of states and union territories. Each state has a unique culture and language. But still, we are united and it’s the strength of India.
Apart from lots of big cities, India is mostly covered with villages and urban areas. The natural beauty of our country is indescribable in words. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, everywhere has its unique beauty. Peoples are very friendly here. They love to live together and unite. I love my country very much.
Paragraph on My Country India in 150 Words
My name is Rajesh and I live in India. My country is the biggest democracy in the entire world. We are a united nation with lots of different cultures, languages, and religions. People here love to live together and with brotherhood. It is the 7th largest country according to the total area and second-largest country according to population.
Our country got independence on 15 August 1947 from British Rule. We have lots of glorious history. Indian dance and music are popular all across the world. We have the largest film industry Bollywood according to the number of films producing every year.
India has lots of beautiful landscapes to enjoy and visit. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. We have deserted areas and at the same time have snow falling in Sikkim. It is a diverse nation with lots of love and connection with each other. I love my country very much.
Paragraph on My Country India in 200 Words
My name is Sunil Mehta and I am a high school student. I am an Indian born. I live in the capital city New Delhi. My country is the biggest democrat in the entire world. We got independence on 15th August 1947 from British Rule. In the freedom fight, we lost lots of people’s lives.
Some important peoples who contributed to independence are Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Jawaharlal Nehru, Rani Laxmibai, Mahatama Gandhi, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Bhagat Singh. Our republic day is on 26th January. India is a very big country with lots of amazing and beautiful landscapes.
From the Indian Ocean to snow falling Sikkim, there are tons of places to see nature. The capital city of India is New Delhi and Mumbai is known as the business capital of the country. Hindi and English are the two main languages in the entire country. There are lots of states and union territories.
Each state has a unique language and culture. Unity is the biggest thing about our country. People of every religion lives here. Our national anthem is “Jana Gana Mana” written by Rabindranath Tagore. We are proud of our country. It is one of the greatest nations in the world.
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life | 100, 150, 300, 500 Words Paragraphs and Essays
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing in 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children