In our student life, we all need to follow a strict routine to get better output in the study and our health. We can manage time in a better way when we follow a daily routine. Here we have got some short and long essays on my daily routine for all class students. These essays are on every size, you can find a suitable one for yourself.
Essay on My Daily Routine in 200 Words
Everyone should follow a daily routine. As a student, I follow a very simple and easy routine for myself. I have made this routine with the help of my brother and one of my teachers. My day starts very early in the morning.
I get up at 5 o’clock and go for a morning walk. I am very aware of my health. I try my best to keep myself fit and fine. After the morning walk, I bath with cold water and then take a rest for 10 minutes.
After the rest, I eat my breakfast. And then I go to my reading room. I love to read science and English in the morning time. It’s the best time to concentrate on study. Then I prepare myself for school.
Exactly at 9.30 o’clock, my father takes me to school. I come back from school at 3 PM in the afternoon. I eat my lunch in the school break time, I keep my food with me. Then I take a rest in my home and go out for playing cricket.
Then I come back home before getting dark outside. I start reading at 6 PM and read till 9 PM. Then I eat my dinner. Before going to sleep, I watch television for 30 minutes. That’s all my daily routine.
My Daily Routine Essay in 300 Words
If you are following a daily routine that could bring some serious changes in your life. First of all, it will let you live a life in a fixed schedule and you can manage things in a better way. For the students, it’s a mandatory thing to follow.
Because it can improve your study style and get better results for yourself. I also follow a daily routine as a student, and I am going to share things about my routine here.
My Daily Routine:
My routine is very simple but I follow it very strictly. Take a look at my daily routine here.
4.00 AM – I get up early in the morning.
4.00-4.20 AM – I brush my teeth and wash my face.
4.20-5.00 – I go for a small morning walk and some basic exercises. And I get back to home.
5.00-5.20 – I take a shower with cold water.
5.20-7.00 – I prepare all my school tasks and homework.
7.00-7.30 – I eat my breakfast.
7.30-9.00 – Again I study and prepare my school tasks.
9.00-9.30 – I prepare myself for going to school and got to school.
9.30-3.30 – I spend all these hours in the school. I eat my lunch there. I keep my food with me. I love eating lunch with all my friends.
3.30-4.30 – I get back to home and take rest.
4.30-6.00 – I play cricket outside and then get back to home.
6.00-9.00 – I study a lot in that time.
10.00 – I go to sleep after eating my dinner and watching TV for 20 minutes.
That’s all about my daily routine.
I make some changes in the routine when I have free time or leisure time. Overall that’s a huge experience for me to follow this productive routine.
My Daily Routine Essay in 400 Words
If you want to get the best result from your work, then you need to manage time properly. And time management becomes so easy when you are following a daily routine. As a student, I follow a very strict but simple routine and it helps me a lot to improve my study and other things. Today I will share everything about my routine.
My Daily Routine:
My day starts very early in the morning. I wake up at 4 o’clock. I used to wake up very late, but when I heard about the health benefits of early rising, I started to get up early. Then I brush my teeth and go for a small morning walk.
I enjoy the walk very much because it helps to feel good in the early morning. Sometimes I do some basic exercises too. Then I take a shower and eat my breakfast. Then I prepare my school tasks. I love to study math and science in the morning time.
Because I can give better concentration on that period. I get ready for my school at 9 o’clock and my mom drops me there at 9.30 o’clock. I spend most of the time on my day at the school. I eat my lunch there in the school break time.
I come back from the school at 3.30 PM and then I take a rest for 30 minutes. I love to play cricket in the afternoon. But every day I can’t play.
My Evening and Night Routine:
When I get back home after the playing in the field, I feel very tired. And then I wash and take rest for 30 minutes. I eat some juice or something else that my mom prepares for me. I start to study at 6.30 PM in the evening.
Most of the day, I keep reading till 9.30. That’s the most important part for my study. I prepare all my homework and do some extra studies too. And then I eat my dinner and watch Television before sleep.
That’s all about my daily routine. I try to follow this routine always. But sometimes I need to bring some changes in the routine. And when I spend holiday and off day from school, I can’t follow this routine at all. I think this routine is helping me to use my time in the best work and complete my study tasks properly.
Essay on My Daily Routine in 500 Words
To become successful, everybody should follow a strict schedule or routine. Especially in student life, we need to maintain our time properly. If we fail to maintain time then we can’t make a good result in the examination.
Today I am going to share my daily routine and my experience here. I am a very regular guy who follows a routine. I made that routine almost six months ago with the help of my elder brother.
I make some small edits and changes in the routine due to my own preference.
My Daily Routine:
I consider the morning is the most important part of the day. In the morning, you will find lots of peace and a calm environment. My class teacher suggested me to get up early morning. I followed here that suggestion very seriously and that made my day.
Now I always get up at 5 o’clock in the morning. First of all, I go to the washroom and brush my teeth. I wash my face and wipe the water with a towel. Then I go for a small morning walk. I know the morning walk is very important for good health.
Sometimes, I do exercise too. Most of the time I walk almost 30 minutes and the doctor said that’s enough for me. This little workout keeps me strong for the rest of the day. I come back to home after the walk and get fresh again.
I eat my breakfast then. After eating breakfast, I study Math and Science in the morning time. I think morning is the best time to study.
I go to school at 9.30 o’clock in the morning. My father drops me here with his car. I get a break at 1 o’clock after four classes in a row. And finally, I go home at 4 PM with my mom.
She comes to pick me up from school every day. Because it takes almost 20 minutes to go home from school by car. I enjoy school time very much.
Eat and Sleep Routine:
I eat my breakfast and then I eat my lunch in the school break time. I take my lunch with me. My mother is very aware of my food. She always cooks something interesting to me. I love eating Pizza and Burger, but she doesn’t buy me that kind of fast food.
She prefers to cook them for me. I love her cooked Pizza very much. And finally, after reading and watching TV at night at 10 o’clock, I go for my sleep. When I go to bed, I think about my entire day.
When my school is close and I have lots of spare time, my daily routine becomes a bit different. I add time for video games, playing in the field with friends, and spending more time with my cousins.
That’s all about my daily routine. I love to follow this routine and I am very serious about it. I think It’s perfect for me. You can follow my routine too.
10 Lines Essay on My Daily Routine
10 line essays are easy and short. Here is a 10 lines essay on my daily routine. I am sure you will be able to learn these 10 lines essay easily.
1. A person who follows a good routine can handle his work and time properly. It’s easy to manage your time when you are on a routine.
2. It’s a high priority for the students. And that’s why I follow a very simple routine to manage my time.
3. My daily routine is very easy and simple. It helps me to study properly, eat on time, and take care of my health.
4. I get up early in the morning and pray first. My mother always suggests me to pray in the early morning.
5. And then I go for a morning walk. After a 30 minute walk, I come back home and go for a bath and then I eat my breakfast.
6. I go to school at 9 o’clock and get back home at 3 o’clock. I eat my lunch in the school break time. I keep my food with me.
7. I go outside to play cricket with my friends in the afternoon. I enjoy that time a lot. I think that’s the best part of my day.
8. I read almost three hours at night. And then I eat my dinner.
9. Before going to bed, I watch TV for 30 minutes. I love watching cartoon channels.
10. That’s all about my daily routine. That is very simple and easy.
If you want to write a daily routine, you can take suggestions from your teacher or someone elder from your family. When I wrote my first daily routine, I was very confused. But finally, I came with a very productive and successful schedule of my life. I suggest you look back on your day and think about how do you spend your time. You need to find where should you spend most of your time and where not.
A daily routine is a very essential thing that will make your day easy. I hope you will be able to create a very useful and proper daily routine.
- Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phone for Class 1-12
- Essay on My Favourite Teacher in 400, 500, 600, 700 Words for Class 1-12
- Value of Education Essay in 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 Words for Class 1-12
- Essay on Childhood Memories in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words
- Essay on My Favourite Book in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words
- Essay on Village Life in 300, 400, 500, 600 Words for Class 1-10
- Essay on My Father in 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 Words for Class 1-10
- Essay on My Village in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words for Class 1-10
- Essay on My Daily Routine | 200, 300, 400, 500 Words for Class 1-10
- Essay on My Home in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words for All Classes
- Essay on My Dream in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words for Students
- Importance of Reading Newspaper Essay | For All Classes
- Essay on Importance of Games and Sports: 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words
- A Rainy Day Essay: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 Words
- Essay on Importance of Computer for All Students
- Essay on My School for All Class Students
- Essay on My Dad My Hero for All Classes
- Essay on How I Spent My Holidays at Home
- Visit to a Historical Place Essay for All Class
- My Sister Essay in 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 Words for All Students