The clock is an essential thing in our life. And this is a very important topic for kids and students in all classes. That’s why we are providing 10 lines on the clock for all class students. You can choose lines from here for yourself.
10 Lines on Clock for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
Here are 10 sentences on the clock for classes 1, 2, 3, and 4. These lines are really easy and simple. Any kid can learn these lines easily. I hope that points will be helpful for your school kids. Share these with them. 1. The clock has a very long history.
2. There were different types of clocks that people used at different times.
3. There are some arguments about the history of the clock.
4. It was used for the first time about 700 years ago.
5. It is a really important part of our life.
6. We can check the time and date in a clock.
7. It helps us to maintain our routine and schedule.
8. Everyone needs a clock to check the time.
9. I have a clock with an alarm in the morning.
10. It is a really important thing for us.
10 Lines on Clock for Class 5, 6, 7
These lines are for classes 5, 6, and 7 students. 1. The clock came from the Latin word ‘clocca’.
2. People used to guess the time by looking at the sun before. Then the clock was invented and now it’s really easy to tell the time.
3. The oldest clock in history is the sundial clock that was used before 3500 years ago.
4. It is actually a clock that is related to the sun.
5. There was another old-time clock named ‘Water Clock’. It was invented in Egypt.
6. The Egyptians decided to divide the entire day with hours and divide hours with minutes and that’s how the modern clock idea has been generated.
7. Different places in the world have a different time zone. It happens because the earth is turning around the sun.
8. The clock is a really important part of our life; it helps us to maintain routine and schedule.
9. I can’t think of a day without a clock.
10. In this modern time, there are different types of modern clocks.
10 Lines on Clock for Class 8, 9, 10
These easy and simple lines are for class 8, 9, 10. I hope you will be able to learn these lines easily. 1. The clock has a strong history behind it. There were different types of clocks at different times. The idea of the clock was generated by the Egyptians and Greeks.
2. The clock is a very important part of our life, and we measure time with it.
3. An analog clock has three different hands, hour hand, minute hand, and second hand. The using of the analog clock is being limited day by day.
4. Most of the people use digital clocks for better understanding because that shows time and date with digits.
5. The clocks that people use on their hand is known as a wristwatch. It is a fashion to wear beautiful clocks among the boys and girls.
6. A clock that shows time in a different part of the world known as a world clock.
7. A world clock is divided into different zones.
8. The most common clocks we can see hanging on the wall of offices, schools, churches, mosques, banks or hotels.
9. The digital clock has come with a huge revolution.
10. The overall clock is a really important thing in our life that helps us to maintain our life in a proper schedule.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English
- 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
- 10 Lines on Good Habits in English
- 10 Lines on Grandparents in English
- 10 Lines on Golden Temple in English