Badminton is a really popular game all across the world. This game is widely played and it is considered as an amazing exercise for fitness. Today we will take a look at the game and learn 10 sentences on badminton. These points are really easy and simple for every class students. If you are looking for lines these are perfect and suitable for your class, you will find there. Share these lines with your kids too.
10 Lines on Badminton for Class 2, 3, 4
1. Badminton is a common sport played with the racquet.
2. It has single (one player each side) and doubles (two players each side), two different forms.
3. There is a net between two players.
4. It is an outdoor game, but lots of people play in their rooftop too.
5. The field for badminton is rectangular and most of the time it’s an outdoor game.
6. Each player hits a shuttlecock across and the net and tries to score points.
7. There is a certain limit to score, who score faster he wins.
8. This game is really good for fitness.
9. Doctors suggest people play badminton regularly for their physical activity.
10. I love playing badminton a lot.
10 Lines on Badminton for Class 5, 6, 7
1. Badminton is the fastest racket game in the world. It is highly popular and played all across the world.
2. This game has been included in the Olympic Games in 1992. And then it has gained more popularity all across the world.
3. Saina Nehwal is the leading badminton player in India. She is an amazing player and she has won so many awards for the country.
4. The USA badminton association was founded in 1936, and since then this sport was really popular among Americans.
5. Most of the countries from Europe, America, and Asia play badminton. Asian countries like China, Japan and South Korea have few amazing badminton players who are winning awards and several tournaments for their country.
6. The most important tool for this game is two rackets and a shuttlecock. The shuttlecock is made from wings of goose, hens, and birds. But right now, there is artificial shuttlecock make by plastic. But still, the best shuttlecock comes from the left-wing of a goose.
7. There is an association named ‘The International Badminton Federation’ is the leading association that operates the badminton all across the world. They have around 150 countries as a member.
8. This game is an amazing exercise who want to stay fit always. The doctors usually suggest people play badminton who don’t like to go to the gym.
9. Personally, it is my favorite game. I love playing badminton a lot.
10. In every winter, we make a court in front of our house and play there with few of my friends and families.
10 Lines on Badminton for Class 8, 9, 10
1. Badminton is one of the most popular sports all across the world and I love this game a lot. I love this because it helps me to stay so much the active the whole day.
2. If you play badminton regularly it will improve your speed, strength, and attentiveness. So I think everyone should play badminton often.
3. This game is similarly popular all across the world. The playing needs a really tiny space and that’s why it is possible to play indoor too. Lots of people play this on their rooftop.
4. There are mainly two different types of games single and double. In single, there is one player on each side and in double there are two players on each side. Single requires more power, speed, and strength. In another hand, double don’t need to that much speed. But you need to have a good understanding with your co-player.
5. This game is really exciting because it is not easy to win a match. Both sides do really hard work to win every match. At the end of the match, the situation becomes really exciting and full of amazement.
6. I started playing badminton when I was only 10. One of my cousins was a professional player. He asked me to practice with him. Gradually I became a better player and a good option for him to practice regularly.
7. Now I play badminton every day in the morning. It doesn’t need to work out or go to the gym when I play this. I feel so much fresh and delighted for the whole day.
8. I observe good players carefully and try to learn their skills. Most of the time, it is really hard to capture their technique, but I never lose my hope. I am still learning this amazing game.
9. I suggest everyone play badminton often, if possible. It will let you stay healthy, it will let you feel good physically and mentally both.
10. This is my favorite sport, and I love that very much.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English
- 10 Lines on School Picnic I Enjoyed
- 10 Lines on My Family in English
- 10 Lines on My Father in English
- 10 Lines on My Pet Dog in English
- 10 Lines on Durga Puja in English
- 10 Lines on My School Library in English
- 10 Lines on Save Water in English
- 10 Lines on Healthy Food in English
- 10 Lines on Myself in English
- 10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English