The nouns that are not possible to count are known as ‘Uncountable Nouns’. Today in this grammar post, we will share more than 50 uncountable nouns with you. And the most interesting part is, we will share uncountable noun examples in sentences that will help the kids to understand this noun better.
Related: Examples of Countable Nouns
List of Uncountable Nouns
Uncountable Noun Examples in Sentences
- Freedom is the most important thing in life.
- He makes good content.
- We can stop corruption in our country.
- Child labour is a huge problem.
- You need the courage to win against India.
- I have evidence.
- I need some cash.
- I love drinking apple juice.
- Can you make a cake from flour?
- I am losing my energy.
- He has faced a bad fire recently.
- This data is not legit.
- I need paper and a pen to write.
- You have made good progress in your study.
- Gold is better than money because it’s risk-free.
- You need to take care of your health.
- Don’t harm anyone.
- Fuel price is on a hike now.
- Luck favors the braves.
- I need some serious help.
- This is a fun fact.
- I have long hair.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- He had to get over his wounded pride.
- I am out of stress now.
- Smoke is all over the backyard.
- I hate racism.
- We need salt in our toothpaste.
- Snow is beautiful.
- I don’t know any magic.
- Air pollution is a big issue in the world.
- The cow is a calm domestic animal.
- They have faced some serious damage.
- This chaos will destroy everything.
- I hate darkness.
- I love to listen to music.
- My first love was Jebin.
- Happiness is everywhere in my home.
- This news is boring.
- I love that information.
- I will take your advice seriously.
- Furniture is important at my house.
- I can cook rice.
- Give me a cup of tea without sugar.
- Water is life.
- Oil is important to cook food.
- The invention of electricity has changed civilization.
- You should not use your power here.
- Money can’t buy happiness.
- This currency is not valid anymore.
- This art is mind-blowing.
- Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas.
- The love this beach for sand.
- This scenery is amazing.
- Wine is a popular drink in Italy.
- Respect your elders.
- Nature is beautiful here.
- Examples of Past Indefinite Tense
- 100+ Present Continuous Tense Examples
- 100+ Examples of Present Indefinite Tense
- 100 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Past Tense Example Sentences | Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative
- 100 Sentences of Past Continuous Tense
- 100 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense Examples
- 50+ Possessives Noun and Pronoun Examples in Sentence
- Opposite Words for Kids | Easy and Simple Antonyms
- 100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense for Kids
- 100+ Examples of Future Indefinite Tense for Kids and Students
- 60+ Examples of Countable Noun in Sentence for Students
- 50+ Examples of Uncountable Nouns in Sentences
- Noun Worksheet for Grade 2 | Printable and Download Free
- Common Noun Examples in Sentences | List and Exercises