|Top Interview Questions for Kindergarten Teachers|
Top Interview Questions for Kindergarten Teachers
• What is your philosophy of education?
• How will you handle a violet kid in your classroom?
• In the case of giving negative and difficult feedback about a kid to their parents, how will you give it?
• What is your relevant teaching experience for this job?
• Share some of your classroom management techniques with us.
• How can you keep the parents inspired and motivated about their kids?
• How can you help the parents to get prepared for the kindergarten?
• What types of family information should we learn?
• What is the most interesting thing about being a kindergarten teacher to you?
• What about those students who have special needs? How will you come with them?
• What is your favorite book written for kids and why?
• Where do you want to see yourself in five years?
• How will you handle a colleague who disagrees your direction or discipline?
• How will you handle difficult students?
• What do you know about our curriculum?
• Do you have got any special tips or trick for homework routine?