Short Paragraph on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh for All Students
Traffic jams mean a situation where traffic is stuck in the same place or moves very slowly. It is a very common scene in the big cities of Bangladesh. People are getting exhausted because of this unbearable problem. There are so many reasons for traffic jams. The first reason is the higher the number of vehicles on the road.
Our roads are not very wide and good. You will see there are no different lanes for different types of vehicles. It is not possible to construct in our country right now. People have no knowledge of traffic education. Most of the drivers are driving without a driving license and their cars also don’t have proper papers.
But still, they can drive by giving bribes to traffic police. Our cities are overpopulated and every year the population is increasing rapidly. This amount of people needs to move and use transportation. To support them, there are tons of different types of public transportations available.
But the drivers are illiterate, no driving license and no education about traffic laws. These are the reasons behind the traffic jams. We still can solve all these problems by working together. If we work together, then it will be possible to get rid of this problem.
More Short Paragraphs:
- Short Paragraph on Dating in 350 Words
- Short Paragraph on Success in Life in 150 Words
- Short Paragraph on a Street Beggar in 300 Words
- Short Paragraph on My Mother in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Facebook in 350 Words
- A Short Paragraph on Mother Teresa in 250 Words
- Short Paragraph on Child Labour for Students
- Short Paragraph on Christmas for Children
- Short Paragraph on Computer for Students
- Short Paragraph on Cricket for Students and Children
- Short Paragraph on Deforestation for Children
- Short Paragraph on Discipline for Children and Students
- Short Paragraph on Dog for Children and Students
- Short Paragraph on Durga Puja for Students
- Short Paragraph on Dussehra in English
- Short Paragraph on Friendship for School Students
- Short Paragraph on Health is Wealth for Students
- Short Paragraph on Holi for Students