Short Paragraph on Taj Mahal in 200 Words
Taj Mahal is a Mughal Architectural example located in Agra, Delhi, India. It is one of the seven wonders in the world. This is known as a symbol of love. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built it on his wife Mumtaz Mahal’s graveyard. It is considered as the biggest love sign in the world.
Millions of travelers from all across the world come to visit this monument every year. The architectural beauty of this amazing building expresses lots of Muslim cultures back in the time of Mughal rule. Anyone will love this amazing sign of love in the first impression. A specialty about the Taj Mahal is its location.
It is located on the bank of Yamuna River, in Agra, Delhi. The location is very beautiful. The height of the building is 240 feet. It’s almost like a 20 storied building in modern time. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri was the chief architect on this monument.
It was built on 1632–53. A huge number of tourists come here to visit. I also went there a few weeks ago for a picnic. I enjoyed the beauty of the Taj in the evening. It looks dreamy and so beautiful. Everyone should visit there once in life.
- A Short Paragraph on Mother Teresa in 250 Words
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Short Paragraph on a Day at the Beach for Students
- Short Paragraph on a Flood Scene for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on a Funny Incident for All
- Short Paragraph on a Hartal Day
- Short Paragraph on a Hot Summer Day
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus: 150, 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Train
- Short Paragraph on a Railway Station (218 Words)
- Short Paragraph on a Rainy Day in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on A Rickshaw Puller for Kids and Students
- Short Paragraph on a Street Beggar in 300 Words
- Short Paragraph on Alone at Home (320 Words)
- Short Paragraph on An Airport for All Students
- Short Paragraph on an Ideal Student (200 Words)
- Short Paragraph on an Ideal Teacher
- Short Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution for School Students and Kids