Short Paragraph on Taj Mahal in 100 Words
Taj Mahal is known as a symbol of love. The full name is Mumtaz Mahal was the name of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan’s wife’s name. He was a widely known and powerful emperor in his time. This amazing building was built in the 17th century. The architectural design and building structure are amazing.
It still surprised the modern-day architects. This is an example of Islamic Architect in the century. A huge amount of travelers come here every year. It is one of the seven wonders in the world. Lovers find their love fulfilled while they go there to see the symbol of love.
Paragraph on Taj Mahal in 150 Words
Taj Mahal is an amazing monument and symbol of love. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan created it in the seventeenth century. This amazing architectural example is located in the bank of Yamuna River, Agra, India. It one of the seven wonders in the world. There are lots of amazing stories behind this building. A huge amount of tourists visit that place every year. It is a symbol of a Muslim architect too.
This huge building is 240 feet high. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri was the architect and chief designer of this building. It looks so amazing and that’s why it has been so popular all across the world. I have seen this amazing building a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience for me. I was there with a journey by bus from Delhi. I loved the scene in the afternoon. It was looking like a dream to me. This monument is amazing.
Paragraph on Taj Mahal in 200 Words
Taj Mahal is an amazing architectural building built on 1632–53. It is an example of an Islamic Moghal Architect. This beautiful building is located in the bank of Yamuna River in Agra, India. It is one of the seven wonders in the world. The entire area of the Taj Mahal is 17 hectares and the height is around 73 meters or 240 feet. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is the person who built it.
There is an impressive story behind building this significant example of architecture. Mumtaz Mahal was the name of Emperor Shah Jahan’s wife. There was deep love between them. When Mumtaz died, Shah Jahan wanted to build something on her memory. And the Taj Mahal is that one. The full name of it is ‘Mumtaz Mahal’. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri was the architect of this monument.
In last year, we went there from Delhi. Our school arranged a picnic in there. I was highly interested to visit that place. I was so much lucky that my school went there. It was a very pleasant journey. Our guide told us so many facts about this. I loved the building and saw the dreamy scene in the evening. Overall I like Taj Mahal a lot.
⊙ Paragraph on Taj Mahal for Class 1, 2
⊙ Taj Mahal Paragraph for Class 3, 4, 5
⊙ Paragraph on Taj Mahal for Class 6, 7
⊙ Taj Mahal Paragraph for Class 8, 9, 10
⊙ Paragraph on Taj Mahal for College Students
⊙ Taj Mahal Paragraph for Kids
⊙ Short Paragraph on Taj Mahal
⊙ Long Paragraph on Taj Mahal
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Write a Paragraph on Television for All
- Write a Paragraph on Global Warming
- Winter Season Paragraph for School Students
- Water Pollution Paragraph Writing for All Classes
- Village Fair Paragraph for School Children
- Truthfulness Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- The Life of a Fisherman: Paragraph
- Student Life Paragraph for Students and Children
- Short Paragraph on Victory Day of Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Television | 100 and 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Summer Season for Students
- Short Paragraph on Success in Life in 150 Words
- Short Paragraph on Secularism for All Class Students
- Short Paragraph on Save Water for Students
- Short Paragraph on Save Trees in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Save Tigers for Students