Short Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh in 100 Words
Bangladesh is a small and beautiful country in South Asia. We got independence in 1971 from Pakistan after a long war. Because of the sacrifice of millions of freedom fighters we got this country. 16 December is our Victory Day because this day the Pakistani army surrendered.
And 26th March is our Independence Day because in 1971’s 26th March Ziaur Rahman declared our independence from Chittagong. We are the only nation that sacrifices lives for language and now it is known as International Mother Language Day on 21st February. More than 180 countries celebrate this day. Bangladesh is a very beautiful country to see.
My Country Bangladesh Paragraph in 150 Words
Bangladesh is a small country with a huge population. The total area of Bangladesh is 147,570 square kilometers but the total population is more than 164 million. Still, it is a green and naturally beautiful country. Our country is growing economically and it is doing well in export too.
We are the leader in world garments exporting right after china. Not only in the economy, but we also good at sports too. Our cricket team is one of the top seven teams in the world. Bangladesh has a very heart touching history behind. In 1971 this country got independence from Pakistan after a nine months war.
Lots of people sacrificed their lives in that time. On 16 December the Pakistani army surrendered and we got a new nation. That’s why we celebrate on 16 December as our Victory Day. Bangladesh is a very beautiful country with lots of natural spots to see. I love my country a lot.
Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh in 200 Words
My country’s name is Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a very small country huge population. It is a medium-developed country in South Asia. We have a very good and progressing economy. It has an area of 147,570 square kilometers. But it has a population of 164 million. That is huge than the area.
But it is still a very beautiful and peaceful country. People of Bangladesh are so friendly with each other. This country has a glorious history of independence. We got independence from Pakistan in 1971 after nine mothers’ blood-shedding war. More than 3 million Bangladeshi sacrificed their life in that genocide.
But still, we were able to get our independence. After independence, the newly born country faced lots of hard times and struggles. But it rises very well. Now Bangladesh is one of the best countries to live in South Asia. There are so many beautiful spots to see in this country.
We have the longest sea beach in the world, cox’s bazaar. The Sundarban is one of the biggest mangrove forests in the entire world and a huge source of beauty. You can find Royal Bengal Tiger there. I love my country very much. I am so lucky to born here.
⊙ Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh for Class 1, 2 ⊙ My Country Bangladesh Paragraph for Class 3, 4, 5 ⊙ Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh for Class 6, 7 ⊙ My Country Bangladesh Paragraph for Class 8, 9, 10 ⊙ Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh for College Students ⊙ My Country Bangladesh Paragraph for Kids ⊙ Short Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh ⊙ Long Paragraph on My Country Bangladesh
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Write a Paragraph on Television for All
- Write a Paragraph on Global Warming
- Winter Season Paragraph for School Students
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- Village Fair Paragraph for School Children
- Truthfulness Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- The Life of a Fisherman: Paragraph
- Student Life Paragraph for Students and Children
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Short and Simple Paragraph about My Family
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Save Water Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Satellite TV Channels Paragraph for Students
- Road Accident Paragraph Writing
- Rainy Season Essay and Paragraph for School Students
- Price Hike Paragraph for Students and Children