My City: Short Paragraph (100 Words)
My city name is Kolkata; it is the capital of the state of West Bengal. Kolkata is really rich according to history and literate. It is a very big city and it was the capital of British India. There are so many things to see in Kolkata. Kolkata is the second largest city in the whole country.
Due to its diversity and wonders, it is known as ‘City of Joy’. Kolkata has its own airport named ‘Netaji Subash Chandra Bose International Airport’. The most spectacular sites to see in Kolkata are Victoria Memorial, Writer’s Building, National Library, Saheed Minar, Howrah Bridge, Fort Williams, Birla Planetarium, and Nicco Park, etc.
The city I Live: Paragraph (150 Words)
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, where I live. It is the biggest city and business center for the whole country. Dhaka has a huge amount of population and it is one of the most dense city in the world. It is a beautiful city after all situated in the bank of Buriganga River.
There are so many exciting places to visit in Dhaka. I love Lalbagh fort most and I have visited there for lots of time. Another interesting place is the National Memorial in Savar. National Museum, Zoo, Shishu Park, Chandrima Udyan, National Parliament, and many more things to see in the city.
Dhaka is known as the city of the mosque. A huge number of mosques are in the city because Bangladesh is a country with a Muslim majority. People are really friendly in this city and we are living here for 10 years without having a major issue.
My City: Paragraph (200 Words)
My name is Subas and I am from Delhi. Delhi is the capital city of India and one of the largest cities. When I was a kid of 4 years, my parents moved here with their job. And I grew up here. Now I read in class seven and I love my city. Due to capital, Delhi is known as the most important city in the country.
Although India is a big country Delhi consider as the center. Delhi has so many important people in the history of India. There are huge spots to visit in the city. India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, etc are the most exciting things to me.
I used to go out with my parents to enjoy the color of Delhi. I went to Chandni Chowk, you won’t believe that the color of the market. They look really attractive. I love to go there again and again. Delhi is the second-most populous city in the country with 11 Million people.
This city has the biggest railway junction in the country and the whole communication system is based on Delhi. The largest business center and huge opportunity are here.
Related Paragraphs and Essays
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life | 100, 150, 300, 500 Words Paragraphs and Essays
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing in 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children
- Folk Music Paragraph for School Students