How to Make a Cup of Tea: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
Tea is a very popular drink but most of us don’t know how to make a cup of tea. To make tea, you need a kettle first, where you will pour enough amount of water. And then place that on a stove. I prefer a gas stove, they are easy to handle.
And then you have to wait until the water gets boiled. When the water is boiled, you should put some tea leaves in the water. After a couple of minutes, the water will turn as reddish. Your tea is ready. Now you just need to serve with sugar, milk, or honey.
How to Make a Cup of Tea Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
Tea is a popular drink all across the world. I love to drink tea a lot and I can make tea. Most of the people who love to drink tea, they can’t make it. Here I will show you how to make a cup of tea. Making tea is simple and easy. Anyone can make it.
First of all, you need a kettle and need to put enough water there. Put water according to your demand. And then place the kettle on a gas stove. Wait until the water gets boiled properly. You need to put some tea in the boiled water and have to wait until it gets reddish color.
When the water becomes reddish, you have to understand that your tea is ready. You can serve that now. Before serving you can add sugar, milk, honey, lemon, or ginger according to your preference. Making a cup of tea is not hard at all.
How to Make a Cup of Tea Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
Making a cup of tea is not that hard that we think. Most of us have never been in the kitchen and think that cooking and preparing anything could be really hard. But believe me; make a cup of tea is very simple and easy. Anyone can do that. Let me tell you how you can do that too.
First of all, take a look at what you need to have in order to make tea. You need a kettle, a gas stove, tea, cup, spoon, milk, lemon, sugar, and water. Depending on someone’s interest, they can put something else like honey too in the tea.
Place the kettle in the stove and pour enough amount of water. Pour water according to how much tea exactly you need. Wait until the water gets boiled. I hope it will be boiled within a couple of minutes, depending on your stove hit. When the water gets boiled, you have to put some tea on the water.
And then wait until the water becomes reddish color. When your water gets reddish that means the tea is ready. Now turn off your stove and serve the tea with honey, milk, sugar, or salt, depending on what you prefer to take.
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life | 100, 150, 300, 500 Words Paragraphs and Essays
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing in 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students