Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy in 100 Words
Honesty is the most important virtue of human character. When a person tells truth, never cheats or steals we consider him as an honest person. We need more and more honest people around us. It makes society very beautiful. We also have to become one. Everyone loves an honest person.
People like and care about him. They love to rely on him. If you want to get a good position in your society then you have to be honest. Otherwise, people don’t like dishonest people. They never get respect from the other peoples. They lose friends and family. So we all need to understand this and become honest.
Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy in 150 Words
‘Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy’ is a very old saying but it is so much true. There are two types of people in society, honest people and dishonest people. An honest person is loved and trusted by everyone. Because they never lie and they never cheat anyone. That’s a very important point in life. To get success, we need to become honest. It increases opportunity and gives us so many chances.
When a person keeps telling lie, they lose their friends. Anyone doesn’t want to hang out with them. His relatives and family members don’t respect him. There are different types of dishonest activities. If you are telling that is an honest activity, cheating, smuggling, stealing these are too. In that situation, we need to tell the truth with everyone. We should never cheat anyone in our life. that makes a very good situation in society.
Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy in 200 Words
Honesty is a very noble virtue that every human should have. It makes our life very beautiful. Honesty means to become good, telling truth and never telling lies. If you tell truth and keeps your promises then it is very easy to become an honest man. ‘Honesty is the Best Policy’ is a very old saying and it is true. Being honest could change your life. When you are telling the truth, people will trust you.
They will tend to rely on you. That will increase the opportunity to get to know new peoples and you might get better chances in your life. Most importantly, you will be loved in your school, family, workplace and society. People will give you another level of respect and will care about you. Honesty is known as a pillar of success too. If someone wants to get success in his life, he needs to stay honest in every moment of his life.
On the other hand, a dishonest person is very neglected by society. People don’t like his existence. Anyone doesn’t believe him and that’s it becomes hard to live. He doesn’t get good friends. People always avoid him. Even his family members won’t respect him. So we all need to understand and become honest.
⊙ Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy for Class 5, 6, 7
⊙ Honesty is the Best Policy Paragraph for Class 8, 9, 10
⊙ Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy for College Students
⊙ Honesty is the Best Policy Paragraph for Kids
⊙ Short Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy
⊙ Long Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life: Short and Long Essay and Paragraphs
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children
- Folk Music Paragraph for School Students
- Road Accident Paragraph Writing
- Village Fair Paragraph for School Children