Short Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr in 100 Words
Eid ul-Fitr comes after the holy month of Ramadan. After fasting for a month people break their fast and celebrate Eid with huge joy and happiness. It is the biggest celebration for Muslims all across the world. There is a long holiday in Muslim countries for this day.
On Eid day people wear new clothes and go for Eid prayer. After the Eid prayer, they distribute Fitra among the poor people, so that they can enjoy their Eid properly too. In increase brotherhood between people and let everyone come together equally. It is one of the biggest days for Muslims all over the world.
Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr in 150 Words
Eid ul-Fitr is the biggest religious celebration among Muslims all across the world. After fasting in the holy month of Ramadan, people celebrate this day with so much joy and happiness. There so many beautiful activates on the Eid day. Before the Eid, people take so many preparations to make it enjoyable.
Everyone comes to spend this time with their family. It is a national holiday in Muslim countries. Eid Shopping is a huge part of the celebration. Everyone gets new clothes and shoes. On the Eid day, people get up early in the morning, and the bath.
Then they wear new clothes and go for Eid prayer. After the Eid prayer, they embrace each other and give Fitra to poor people. Fitra helps poor people to enjoy their Eid in a good way too. In every house, you will get different types of sweets and cakes. Overall it is an amazing celebration.
Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr in 200 Words
After the holy month of Ramadan, Eid ul-Fitr comes with so much happiness and joy. People fast the entire month and they break their fast in Eid Day. Ramadan is the best time to reshape your character and the best time for self-judgment. Whole Muslim Ummah comes together and keeps themselves away from sin and evil activities.
On the last day of Ramadan, there is ‘Eid Moon’. Eid moon is so special and the next day is Eid Day. There are lots of activities and preparation that people do for this special day. The most important is the Eid Shopping. Women and kids love to go shopping.
Everyone gets new clothes. Even rich people distribute free clothes for unprivileged kids. It is a celebration to come together. In Eid day, people start their day with a bath in the early morning. Then they wear their new clothes and go for Eid prayer in Eid Gah.
Eid Gah is a huge field where people perform their prayer and then they embrace each other with love and happiness. They meet with old friends and relatives. Then people visit neighbors and relatives’ houses. Women cook different types of sweets and cakes in the house. They greet guests with delicious foods. It is an amazing celebration for all.
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life: Short and Long Essay and Paragraphs
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children
- Folk Music Paragraph for School Students