Short Paragraph on a Book Fair in 100 Words
Book fair is an occasion where lots of books are sold and displayed. It has been a popular trend and being arranged all across the world. In Bangladesh and India mostly book fairs are arranged in International Mother Language Day or Independence Day. It is a very good arrangement for book lovers.
You can see lots of types of books there. I feel so good in a book fair. I visited one a couple of weeks ago and that was a very pleasant experience for me. Books are our good friend and we need to read lots of books regularly.
Paragraph on a Book Fair in 120 Words
Books fair a beautiful collection of books where they get sold and displayed. This is a beautiful arrangement for book lovers. Lots of publishers come to the fair and make their stall. You will find lots of writers at the fair. They come to promote their books and to interact with fans.
This type of fair lasts for a week. You will find books on drama, fiction, novel, poem, history, science, and geography in the fair. It is the biggest collection ever. All the new books that come to the market, you can get them there.
They provide a discount and that’s why you can get books at a cheaper price. Overall this is an amazing arrangement for the people who love reading books.
Paragraph on a Book Fair in 200 Words
Book fair is a beautiful collection of books to sell and display. These types of fairs are seen everywhere in the world. It is an amazing arrangement for book lovers. There are lots of people who loved to read books a lot and they get the pleasure of reading books. This fair is so much amazing for them.
There is not any specific date for it. But most of the important holidays like republic day, Independence Day, victory day, etc day are the perfect occasion for this. I have realized the winter season is the perfect time for it. In Bangladesh and Kolkata, they arrange it in February to pay respect for International Mother Language Day on 21st February.
You will find books in every category there. Mostly history, science, arts, stories, novels, horror, culture, geography, etc. I love reading history a lot and that’s why I try to get some history books from a fair to my library.
A few weeks ago I visited one and I am going to share my experience. My father took me there and that was in Kolkata. I planned to buy a few novels. I love reading fiction. That was an amazing experience and I saw the entire fair.
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life | 100, 150, 300, 500 Words Paragraphs and Essays
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing in 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children
- Folk Music Paragraph for School Students