Noun Worksheet for grade 2 students.
Noun Worksheet Answer
- I need a pen to write.
- India is a big country.
- He is carrying a big bag.
- My English teacher is very smart.
- They missed the train.
- My name is Sofor.
- I am sitting on the chair.
- I have a pet dog.
- I love to keep a cat as a pet.
- The cow is a domestic animal.
- Examples of Past Indefinite Tense
- 100+ Present Continuous Tense Examples
- 100+ Examples of Present Indefinite Tense
- 100 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Past Tense Example Sentences | Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative
- 100 Sentences of Past Continuous Tense
- 100 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense Examples
- 50+ Possessives Noun and Pronoun Examples in Sentence
- Opposite Words for Kids | Easy and Simple Antonyms
- 100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense for Kids
- 100+ Examples of Future Indefinite Tense for Kids and Students
- 60+ Examples of Countable Noun in Sentence for Students