‘My Weekend Paragraph’ is an important topic for school and college students. Here we are sharing three different formats for this paragraph. I hope you will find this useful and these paragraphs can assist you in your studies.
My Weekend: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 2, 3, 4
The weekend is always something interesting to me. I enjoy that time a lot. Spending five busy days in school with lots of homework pressure is hard. That’s why I try my best to enjoy the two days at the weekend. When I go to bed on Friday night, I feel so much relief because I have not any alarm and I can sleep as much as I want.
And then usually I visit any of our relatives on Saturday and Sunday we entire family go to the church. Overall my weekend is full of family functions. I enjoy with all a lot.
Paragraph on My Last Weekend (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
My last weekend was so awesome and I am going to share my experience here. I always sleep a lot on a Friday night without any alarm. I know I have no school on Saturday and I don’t feel any pressure for that. I can sleep as much as I want. So last weekend I wake up at 9 a.m.
After waking up, I did all my homework. And then my mother said that we were going to our grandmother’s house. I was really happy about that. We go to meet our grandma most of the weekends, and I love that so much. My sister was also happy about that.
In the afternoon, my dad drives us there. My grandma was so happy to see us. There was one of my uncles and few cousins live with her. I had a really good time with my cousins and grandma. We came back on Sunday.
My Weekend Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
My weekends are so much interesting to me. I want to spend most of the time on the weekend with fun activities. My parents also get time to spend with us at that time. My last weekend was awesome and interesting. I am going to share my experience with you all. I hope you will love this experience.
On Saturday morning, my father announced that we are going to visit a zoo. My sister was asking dad for taking us there. I was happy too. Because I was never been there. And I wanted to see the lion and the tiger face to face. We went to the zoo at noon.
And we spend around four hours there and went back to our home in the evening. Then we became fresh and went to a beautiful restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was near a beach. I have come there before and I love that place so much. We ate and went back home.
And on a Sunday morning, we visited our grandmother. And finally, we went to the church in the afternoon. Overall that was an amazing time with my grandma and in the church. So I have visited a zoo, church, and my grandma on a weekend. That’s why this weekend was so much interesting to me.
Tips: You can use these paragraphs for educational purposes. These are free to use for all class students. Whatever your class is, you can pick a good one from here.
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life | 100, 150, 300, 500 Words Paragraphs and Essays
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing in 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children
- Folk Music Paragraph for School Students