My reading room paragraphs are here for you. These paragraphs are for all class students. You will find a suitable paragraph on this topic for you here. So let’s take a look.
My Reading Room: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
My reading room is my favorite place where I spend most of my time in the whole day. It was built by my father a few years ago. We moved to this village around three years ago. Our village is a hilly village. There is a very beautiful river beside our house.
When I open the window of my reading room, I can see that small but very beautiful river. My reading room has a door and two windows. One window is very near to my reading table. In the day time, I keep this window open and the light and breeze come inside through it.
My Reading Room: Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
The reading room is a room where I spend most of my time reading and studying. I can’t away from my room. My room is very beautiful and well decorated. Whoever comes to my house they do lots of praise for this beautiful room. I always keep my room organized and clean.
There are two-door and two windows. I have a small veranda with my room. I love spending time on that veranda. There is a small garden exactly opposite of the veranda. When I need to read any book, I take a chair on the veranda and sit there. I love reading a book sitting there. My mother helps me a lot to keep my room organized.
My sister also uses my reading table. She loves spending time in my room, though she has a different room. But when I need to study hard, there is no entrance notice outside the door. I love my reading room a lot and I love to spend time here.
My Reading Room: Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
My reading room is my most favorite place to spend time. Whenever I need to study, I stay in my room. This is a very big room with two big books self and a bed in the corner. I used to live here for the last three years. My father built this house back then and from the very beginning, I am using this room as my reading room.
There are windows, one of them is really big. When I open the big one, I can see the main road and lots of traffics there. I love looking at this scene. My room is on the third floor of the building. So I can see everything happening on the road.
Another window is facing a different building, so most of the time I keep it close. My reading table is a bit away from the big window. I used to keep my table there, but I found the outside crowd disturbs me a lot while I need too much attention in my study.
I have a computer table near the window. When I need to use my computer I sit there and enjoy my time. The book’s self is completely full with lots of books. I am a huge book lover and read lots of books every month.
More Similar Paragraphs:
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Write a Paragraph on Television for All
- Write a Paragraph on Global Warming
- Winter Season Paragraph for School Students
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- Village Fair Paragraph for School Children
- Truthfulness Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- The Life of a Fisherman: Paragraph
- Student Life Paragraph for Students and Children
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Short and Simple Paragraph about My Family
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Save Water Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Satellite TV Channels Paragraph for Students
- Road Accident Paragraph Writing
- Rainy Season Essay and Paragraph for School Students
- Price Hike Paragraph for Students and Children