We all have a neighborhood and I have one too. I love the place where I live and the people. Here are a few paragraphs in my neighborhood.
My Neighborhood: Short Paragraph (100 Words)
We live in a village and our neighborhood is really awesome. Here I will explain and tell you something about that. We have a big playground in the backyard of our house. And at the front, there is a big pond.
Is the left side, there is a house of my uncle and on the right side, there is a house of my friend Subas. Both of our neighbors are really good. I love to spend time with them at their house.
I play so much in the playground and used to bathe in the pond. I love the whole saturation here.
My Neighborhood: Paragraph (150 Words)
My name is Satish and I live in a community here in Mumbai. Our community is a little bit out of the city and that’s why it is a calm place without so much busy. There is a huge car parking under the main building and a few other buildings are surrounding the whole community.
But we have a large garden and swimming pool on the lawn. I love to spend my time in the garden. Outside is also really interesting. There is not any traffic, because the main road is enough far from our community. The other people who live in this community are really good and friendly.
When we arrived here for the first time, they welcomed us with cordial heart. I have so many friends also here. And my parents also got a few friends.
My Neighborhood: Paragraph (200 Words)
My name is Virat and I live in a village in Bihar, India. I love the things around me. Today I will write about them. I live in a really calm village with good people. My father is a school teacher and my mother is a housewife. They both are friendly with the people of our community.
I have so many friends here. This is my birthplace and my whole family is living here for decades. Our village is located near a small hilly river that I love most. I use to spend time there with a few of my local friends. The house next to our house is Subas’s house.
He is my best friend and his parents are really friendly. We have a family friend. I love to spend time in their home and also he spends time here in our home. Subash’s mom is a caring and loving woman. She loves us so much and always feed us when we go to their home.
Sometimes in the celebration, they and other neighbors come to our house as a guest and sometimes we go to their house. The whole neighborhood is awesome. I love everyone here.
- Padma bridge paragraph in 100, 150, 200, 250 Words
- Paragraph on My House for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Population Problem for All Class Students and Kids
- Paragraph on Female Education for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Importance of Communication for All Class Students
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10