My Mother: Paragraph for Class 4, 5, 6 in 150 Words
My mother’s name is Mst. Rokeya Khatun. She is a well-educated woman and she is about forty years old. She is very kind-hearted with the people. Right now, she is a housewife and spending her major times for the family. But a few years earlier, she worked in a school as a primary school teacher. My mother is a polite and gentle lady. She loves us very much. I think there is none who can better take care of our family.
She cooks food for us and her cooking skill is amazing. I love eating her cooked food always. She does almost everyone works in our family. Sometimes I and my sister help her a little bit but she is the one who is doing everything. My mother knows how to keep a good relationship with neighbors and they are very pleased with her. I love my mother very much and I wish her to live long with me.
My Mother: Paragraph for Class 7, 8
My mother is the person who loved me most. She is the most caring woman for me and my family. My mother’s name is Sufia Khatun and she is forty years old. My mother is a very active person. She is a school teacher and she takes care of our whole family with continuing his job.
We all siblings are totally dependent on our mother. She is an educated woman who completed B. Ed and worked for a private NGO before starting her teaching job. My mother is very hard working. She never misses her school without any major problems. She is a soft-hearted a woman who loves everyone.
My Mother: Paragraph (200 Words) For Class 9, 10
My mother’s name is Sabiha Ahmed. She is a housewife. I have never seen an amazing lady like my mom. She is really beautiful and kind. Most of the time she spends with us in the house. She does all of the works. Before we all wake up, she gets up very early in the morning and starts working. She cooks food and her food is really delicious.
I love her cooking food a lot. When I stay out of home, I miss her food a lot. She loves us very much. Every mother loves her kids. It’s a universal truth. Mothers are selfless they do everything for us. They tried their best to raise us a good kid. They sacrifice so many happiness’s in their life to make our future better.
She is hardworking, loving, caring, and supporting. When I going to do something new, she inspires me a lot. I always love her cheers for my work. She is my teacher and guide as well. She helps me doing my home works and taking preparation for the examination. She is guiding me to the good path. I love my mother very much, she is the most important person in my life.
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Write a Paragraph on Television for All
- Write a Paragraph on Global Warming
- Winter Season Paragraph for School Students
- Water Pollution Paragraph Writing for All Classes
- Village Fair Paragraph for School Children
- Truthfulness Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- The Life of a Fisherman: Paragraph
- Student Life Paragraph for Students and Children
- Short Paragraph on Victory Day of Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Television | 100 and 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Summer Season for Students
- Short Paragraph on Success in Life in 150 Words
- Short Paragraph on Secularism for All Class Students
- Short Paragraph on Save Water for Students
- Short Paragraph on Save Trees in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on Save Tigers for Students
- Short Paragraph on Save Environment in 250 Words
- Short Paragraph on Rainy Season for Students and Kids
- Short Paragraph on Railway Station for Students
- Short Paragraph on Rabindranath Tagore for Students
- Short Paragraph on Price Hike for School and College Students
- Short Paragraph on Pollution for Children and Students
- Short Paragraph on Pahela Baishakh in 200 Words
- Short Paragraph on My Younger Sister