We all love our hometown; here are a few short and simple paragraphs on ‘My Hometown’. I hope you will love these. These paragraphs are written by expert English teachers, so you can use them in your academic study.
My Hometown: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 3, 4
My name is Aditya and I am from Mysore, India. Mysore is a south Indian city full love natural beauty. Before 1947 it was the capital of the kingdom of Mysore. My city is a really beautiful city. There are so many things to see and enjoy here. Mysore Palace is the most beautiful and interesting spot in the city.
A huge number of tourists visit that awesome place every year. The palace is situated in the center of the city. My city is not too big but it’s a beautiful city with almost every type of facility. I love my city very much.
My Hometown: Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
My name is Sohan, and I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka is the capital city of the country, and it’s the largest city as well. I feel proud because Dhaka is my hometown. I love this city a lot. There are lots of reasons behind I love this amazing city.
We have so many problems like Traffic Jam and overpopulation. But after all this, we are a happy city, living with peace. Dhaka is a Muslim city, and known ‘City of Mosque’. But people of almost every religion live here together. Diversity is this city is awesome. People are respectful and love each other.
There are lots of places to see in the city. The major spots are Lalbagh Kella, National Parliament, National Memorial in Savar, Chandrima Udyan, Shishu Park, Air force The museum, etc. I love roaming in the city with my father. I love Dhaka a lot.
My Hometown: Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
My name is Sunil and I am from Kolkata, India. Kolkata is one of the biggest cities in India. My hometown is a really beautiful city. It is the capital of West Bengal state. My town is known for so many reasons. The most important reason in its history and tradition.
In British ruling time, Kolkata was the capital of the whole of India. It is still one of the most important cities in the country. People call it the ‘city of joy’. Indeed, it’s a city of joy. If you visit Kolkata on any occasion you will see the real color of it.
There are lots of places to see and travel to Kolkata. Victoria Memorial is one of the most beautiful spots in the city. I love to go there and enjoy the beauty. There are few other places to see specially Howrah Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and City Tram Line, etc. It is a very calm and quiet city.
All people are peace-loving, we live together without any problem. Almost all people of every religion live in Kolkata. We have a really good relationship with each other. Overall, Kolkata is an amazing city for living. I am proud of my hometown.
Related Essays and Paragraphs
- Padma bridge paragraph in 100, 150, 200, 250 Words
- Paragraph on My House for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Population Problem for All Class Students and Kids
- Paragraph on Female Education for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Importance of Communication for All Class Students
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket