Everyone has a sweet memory about their first day at school. Here we have published a few unique and good paragraphs on my first day at school. I hope you guys will love them.
My First Day at School: Short Paragraph (100 Words)
My name is Suhas, in 2002 I was six years old and I have remembered a very important event that happened in my life. My parents decided to admit me to the nearest school. The date was 5th January 2002. I was really excited about the whole thing. I went there with both of my father and mother.
They brought me to the headmaster’s room. Later I knew that the headmaster was a friend of my father. He asked me a few basic questions about letters and poems. I learned so many poems and knew all the letters, and I answered him properly. Then I got admitted there.
My First Day at School: Paragraph (150 Words)
In 3rd January 1999, I went to my school for the first time, so that was my first day at school. I was really excited about the day. My parents taught me basic letters and a few poems before and I was ready to start my school life. But I was pretty much scared about the first day.
My father took me to the teachers’ room where our class teacher was sitting. She took an entry in a notebook about me and asked me a couple of questions. I was feeling uncomfortable but I gave all the answers properly. She was happy about me and I understood that with her smile.
Then she took me from my father and went to the classroom. I was feeling really weird and wanted to cry. I found lots of kids were sitting there who are like me, at my age. Then I sit beside one and started my first ever school class. I can’t forget that day.
My First Day at School: Paragraph (200 Words)
In 2001, I had a very special event in my life. I was six years old and one day my mother told me that I am going to school from next day. I was really excited because I have seen lots of my cousins are going to school already. I was thinking about school, the teachers, the students.
I couldn’t even sleep in the night. My mother gets up early in the morning and wakes me up too. And then I took a bath and wear the best clothes for me. We went to Snanghan Govt. Primary School with my mother and my aunty. They were encouraging me and describing the good environment in the school.
Finally, we arrived there and they took me to the teachers’ room. I can remember, Rumi madam was our class teacher. She asked me a few questions about my letters and poems knowledge. I was good at these because my mother taught me before. I answered every question properly.
She took my name and information in the notebook and let me go to the classroom. That was for the first time, I was entering a classroom in my whole life. I was really excited and loving that moment. I can’t forget that feeling at all. I won’t forget this special day in my whole life.
Related Paragraphs and Essays
- Paragraph on My House for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Population Problem for All Class Students and Kids
- Paragraph on Female Education for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Importance of Communication for All Class Students
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Badminton
- Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr for Students
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Paragraph on Taj Mahal for School Students
- Paragraph on a Book Fair for Children and Students
- Paragraph on Laughter is the Best Medicine