We all have a family. Here are a few paragraphs on ‘my family’. I hope you will love these. Expert English teachers have written the paragraphs for all class students.
My Family: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 2, 3, 4
Everyone has a family and I have also. I love my family very much. I live with my family. Today I will share something about my family. There are four people in total in our family. My parents, my sister, and me. We are a very small family.
My father is an engineer and my mother is a doctor, but after their work, they spend so much time with us. They both love us a lot. They work really hard to make our future better. It is a very happy family. If we face any bad time, my parents handle it with care.
My Family: Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
We are five people in our family. I have one brother and one sister of mine with my parents. My mother is a housewife, working at home. She was a school teacher, but because of taking care of us she left the job. My father is a doctor.
My sister is studying MMBS in the nearest medical college; my brother is studying English literature at a local college. I am the youngest member of our family. We are a great family, living together. We love each other a lot. We make so many fun things together.
My father takes us to a family picnic often. We really enjoy that. My parents are really kind and interesting. Their behavior with other people is really impressive. They love to help people. They are having a good relationship with our neighbors. Both of my father and mother are really religious and they are guiding us into the right path.
My Family: Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
We are three people in the family. It’s a really small family. My father’s name is Nitesh Kumar and he is forty-three years old. My mother is forty years old and her name is Sunita Mehta. I don’t have any siblings. It’s a very small family. My father is an engineer and mother is a housewife.
As a housewife, she spends most of her time with me. I really enjoy her escort. I think they both love me more than anything in the world. She is a hard-working woman, who works the whole day for the family. She cooks really good food for us.
My father and I love eating her cooking food. When we give good reviews about her food, she really enjoys it. My father is a strong and well-educated person. He is very supportive. Whatever I do, he guides me and suggests to me the best.
I really enjoy his guidance. Even in my homework and school projects are planned by him. Both of my parents are like friends to me. I really love them and they love me. Our family is the happiest family ever.
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Badminton