Teachers perform an important role in our life. There are many teachers that we meet in our student life. Some of them are really special. So today we are going to share a few short and simple paragraphs on ‘My English Teacher’.
My English Teacher: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 2, 3, 4
I had lots of teachers in my school life and some of them were really amazing. Mr. Das was our English teacher and he was our class teacher too. He is a very good teacher. We all students were a fan of his teaching style. He was a highly educated person which a huge knowledge of English literature and the language itself.
He teaches us different techniques and we never get bored in his class. He was an entertaining person who kept the class full of joy. I never miss any of my English classes. Everyone in the class loved Mr. Das.
My English Teacher: Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
English is my favorite subject. I love to read this subject more and more and that’s why I never miss any English class. Our English teacher is Ms. Sunita Mehta. She is a charming lady with amazing knowledge of English literature and the English language.
She is an M.A. in English. She is one of my favorite teachers in my entire life. Her teaching style is so much attractive and we all get a lot of attention in her classes. She could turn any lesson into an interesting story. And that’s why everyone loved her a lot. She was a 30 year’s old beautiful lady.
She is very punctual and never misses any of her classes. She came into the class exactly on time and leave according to time. I have never seen her missing any class ever. She is known for her personality and honesty in the school. Everyone cares about her.
Paragraph on My English Teacher (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
English is a really interesting subject for me and I really enjoy reading this subject. From my childhood, I was a good student in English. My attraction to English is going on. Our English teacher’s name is Mr. John. He is one of the most interesting people I have ever met in my entire life.
There are lots of special things that I just need to include. He was widely known because of his deep knowledge of English literature. We were lucky to have someone like him as our English teacher. He had lots of articles published in lots of popular newspapers.
In the classroom, he is way more interesting. His teaching style is so much enjoyable. Everyone loves to join his classes. I never missed any of his classes. He can teach every lesson so much easily and simply. I have never found this ability to other teachers. He is a punctual and honest person. He is dedicated.
He always wants to get the best from us. He inspires us to study more and do good results. I have to admit that Mr. John has been my favorite teacher because of his amazing personality. He is an ideal teacher with lots of extraordinary qualities.
Tips: Here are a few paragraphs on ‘My English Teacher’. If you find these paragraphs useful don’t forget to share with your kids.
- Paragraph on Population Problem for All Class Students and Kids
- Paragraph on Female Education for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Importance of Communication for All Class Students
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Badminton
- Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr for Students
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Paragraph on Taj Mahal for School Students