Mother Teresa Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
Mother Teresa is a woman with a message of humanity. She was born in then Yugoslavia now the Republic of Macedonia. She came to India when she was only 19 years old as a nun. Her intention was to help the poorest people of the country. Then she stayed here for the entire life.
She has won Bharat Ratna, Nobel Peace Prize and Padma-Shri award for her amazing contribution to the country. She had a very simple life. She loved to stay with helpless, disable and poor people. She loved to treat them and cure them. There are lots of lessons that we can learn from her life.
Paragraph on Mother Teresa (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
Mother Teresa is one of the most respected people in the history of India. She came to Kolkata in 1929, when she was a young girl as a nun. She came to help poor people. She had contributed in many ways to make society a better place. She spends her entire life to helping humanity.
We can learn so much from her life. There is no difference between humans. She got Indian citizenship and spent the rest of her life in India. In 1980 she was awarded Bharat Ratna, the highest award in the country. Before that, she was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979. She got it as the first-ever Indian citizen.
She started Missionaries of Charity in 1950, and now they are working over 100 countries in the world. We should respect this great woman and learn from her life.
Mother Teresa Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
Mother Teresa is a very famous and popular woman in the history of India. Her original name was Anjeze Gonxhe Bojaxhiu. She came to Calcutta in 1929, when she was a young girl. She moved here as a nun and with the promise of helping the poorest people. She was born 26th August 1910 at the then Yugoslavia and now the Republic of Macedonia.
In 1950, she started an initiative on Missionaries of Charity to help to poor, disabled and helpless people. Right now the Missionaries are working over 100 countries in the world. She was very dedicated with her work. This great woman has spent her entire life serving people. She was awarded Padma-Shri in 1962; it is one of the biggest awards in India. As the first-ever Indian citizen, she received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.
In the next year, in 1980, she was awarded Bharat-Ratna, the highest award in the country. She devoted her life to serving humanity. She had a very deep love and respect for Jesus Christ and she was a true Christian. She had a very simple lifestyle. She always wore a white saree with a blue border.
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Write a Paragraph on Television for All
- Write a Paragraph on Global Warming
- Winter Season Paragraph for School Students
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- Village Fair Paragraph for School Children
- Truthfulness Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- The Life of a Fisherman: Paragraph
- Student Life Paragraph for Students and Children
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Short and Simple Paragraph about My Family
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Save Water Paragraph for Kids and Students
- Satellite TV Channels Paragraph for Students
- Road Accident Paragraph Writing
- Rainy Season Essay and Paragraph for School Students
- Price Hike Paragraph for Students and Children
- Pleasure of Reading Paragraph for School and College
- Physical Exercise Paragraph Writing for Students
- Paragraph on Wonders of Science