Bhagat Singh: Short Essay for Kids and Students in 100 Words
Bhagat Singh is a memorable name is the freedom fight of India. He was the youngest freedom fighter who was executed at the age of 23 only. He was from a family full of revolutionary leaders and freedom fighters. At a very young age, he decided to sacrifice his life for the freedom of the country. He was born on 28th September 1907 in a small village in Punjab province of British India. He was a student of National College, Lahore in 1923. Bhagat Singh is an idol for the youth of India. He was the one who has the biggest contribution to have independent India.
Bhagat Singh Essay in 100 Words: 2
Bhagat Singh is a revolutionary Indian freedom fighter. He was born on 28th September 1907 in Punjab province of British India. He was a Marxist. His father’s name is Kishan Singh. He was involved in lots of revolutionary activities in his time against British Rule. He got arrested after the Central Legislative Assembly bomb attack. He was sent to jail. He had 116-days fasting in jail asking for the equal right for Indian politicians and British politicians in the jail. He never stopped and he was executed in 1931. He is a powerful character in our history. We should learn from his life.
Bhagat Singh Essay in 100 Words: 3
A very young man from Punjab, Bhagat Singh is a very popular name related to the Indian freedom fight against British rule. This multi-talented person was experts are a lot of languages. He was a huge fan of Karl Marx. He read lots of Marxist books. In the revolution, his mentor was Kartar Singh Sarabha. Police killed one of their partners named Lala Lajpat Rai, and Bhagat Singh took revenge by killing British Police Office John Saunders. And then he bombed into Central Legislative Assembly. Batukeshwar Dutt was his partner at that time. They were chanting revolutionary slogans at that time. Bhagat Singh is an ideal freedom fighter who sacrificed his life for the country. TIPS: This is a very short essay on Bhagat Singh in 100 words. This essay is only for children from class 1, 2, 3, and 4. They can learn this short essay easily. It is an important topic for the exam.
More 100 Words Essay:
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation Essay 100 Words
- 100 Words Essay on Flood | Short Essay for Children
- 100 Words Essay on My Hobby | Short Essay
- My First Day at College Essay 100 Words | Short Essay
- 100 Words Essay on Global Warming | Short Essays
- My Mother Essay | 100 Words Short Essay
- Social Media Essay 100 Words: Short Essay
- 100 Words Essay on Child Labour | Short Essay
- Essay on Tiger 100 Words: Short Essays
- My Class Teacher Essay 100 Words for Children
- My Classroom Essay 100 Words for Children
- A Journey by Bus Essay 100 Words for Kids
- My School Library Essay 100 Words for Kids
- My Country (India) Essay 100 Words for Kids
- My Father Essay 100 Words: Short Essay for Kids