We have written a few dialogues between a doctor and a patient for school students and kids. I hope you will find this useful to you.
A Dialogue between a Doctor and a Patient: 1
Patient: Hello, may I come in?
Doctor: Yes, of course. How are you feeling today?
Patient: Nothing change sir, the headache is pretty much the same as before.
Doctor: Oh sorry to know, are you taking the medicine that I prescribed you?
Patient: Yes, I am taking the medicines properly, but I am not getting any change.
Doctor: Keep patience, it’s only a week. You need to wait more and check the improvement because your problem is so tough and uncommon.
Patient: What should I do now? Doctor: Have you finished the medicines that I prescribed?
Doctor: Then, I am giving some tests here, go to the test room and do these, and I will prescribe a few more medicines after seeing the test result. Now take this paper and go for tests.
Patient: Thank you, Doctor.
Doctor: You are welcome.
A Dialogue between a Doctor and a Patient: 2
Sania: Doctor, I am feeling very weak and fever.
Doctor: Oh, I see, sit down and how many days are you suffering?
Sania: It has been for two days.
Doctor: Okay, open your mouth, and let me see your tongue. (After showing her tongue)
Sania: What should I do doctor?
Doctor: Don’t worry, there is nothing serious. Tell me something more, do you feel a headache?
Sania: Yes, I feel lots of headaches when I watch TV or sit in front of the computer.
Doctor: You better stop doing these for a few days.
Sania: Okay, I will.
Doctor: Here I’m prescribing a few medicines, take them properly I hope you will be okay within a couple of days.
Sania: Should I do anything else?
Doctor: Yeah, stay in bed for the next two days. Don’t bath or go to under the sun, that could increase your fever. Try to eat properly.
Sania: Thanks, Doctor.
Doctor: You’re welcome.
Here are two examples of dialogue between a doctor and a patient, I hope you will enjoy these.
- A Short Dialogue Between Two Friends about the Environment
- Dialogue Between Two Friends about Air Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friend on Corruption in English
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Their Hobbies
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Summer Vacation
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in India
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career