Daily Routine: Short Paragraph (100 Words)
Maintain a daily routine is very important for everyone. In student life, time maintaining is a really crucial thing. If we follow a routine, that becomes really easy for anyone to manage time properly. A daily routine could save you huge time and help you to become more organized and productive.
I have a routine for my study and other works at home. I always try to follow that routine; my brother helped me to make that. I think that is helping me to become more punctual and dedicated to my duty. I suggest everyone follow a routine.
Daily Routine: Paragraph (150 Words)
The daily routine could save you time and give you a few extra moments to enjoy. Every student should have a daily routine. I am Sujit, a student of class eight in Delhi Public School. I have a daily routine and I maintain my time following that routine that helps me a lot to organize my tasks.
Here I will tell about my routine. I wake up really early in the morning at 5.30 AM. It’s the perfect time for me because I usually pray in the morning. Then I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I take a few moments for a morning walk. That makes me fresh.
I went to my room then and start repeating my homework’s, after checking them I study mathematics. Morning time is best for me to learn maths. I go to school at 9.30 AM and come back at 4.30 PM. And I used to sleep at 10.00 PM at night. My routine is very simple.
Daily Routine: Paragraph (200 Words)
My name is Sahana and I am a student of St. Anthony’s Home and Girls’ High School, Mumbai. I have a daily routine that I follow properly. I will share my routine here with you. I wake up early in the morning at 5.00 AM. It’s very early; I need to pray that’s why I have made that early rising habit.
I get so much extra time to study due to my early rising. I brush my teeth and get myself fresh within 15 minutes of wake up. Then I pray and spend some time walking in the garden behind our house. Then I start reading. I love to study in the morning.
Then I eat my breakfast at 8.00 AM. Again, I study and take a bath after completing the study. I get myself ready for school at 9.15 and leave home at 9.30 AM. My father drives me to school and I stay there until 4.00 PM. I come back home and become fresh.
Then I eat something and sleep. After an hour of sleeping, I wake up at 6.00 AM. And I start studying again. I eat my dinner at 9 PM and watch TV after dinner. I go to bed at 10.00 PM. And then again wake up and repeat the routine.
Related Paragraphs and Essays
- Padma bridge paragraph in 100, 150, 200, 250 Words
- Paragraph on My House for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Population Problem for All Class Students and Kids
- Paragraph on Female Education for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Importance of Communication for All Class Students
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket