We have got a huge list of countable nouns with example sentences. These examples will let you understand these nouns easily and you will understand why it is countable. So let’s take a look.
List of Countable Nouns
List of Uncountable Nouns with Example Sentences
- I go to church every Sunday.
- I have completed all chapters in this book.
- India is a big country.
- I love to spend time in the school library.
- This is my favorite book.
- This box is huge.
- I love my school.
- Give me these answers.
- I need a pen to write.
- He asked me ten questions.
- I need a calculator in the exam hall.
- He is carrying a big bag.
- This table lamp is expensive.
- Oranges are my favorite fruits.
- Everyone loves to eat cake.
- I need a pencil to write on.
- I have many things to do today.
- I need a few flowers.
- My English teacher is very smart.
- I have lots of friends.
- He has been admitted to the hospital.
- They missed the train.
- My name is Sofor.
- My school name is Putijuri S.C. High School.
- I would like to have some cookies.
- I study in a college.
- Dolphin is my favorite fish in the sea.
- Apple is my favorite fruit.
- I am sitting on the chair.
- This temple is beautiful inside.
- I love to see myself in the mirror.
- Carrots are my favorite.
- I have a pet dog.
- I love to keep a cat as a pet.
- Give me a bottle of water.
- Bring two cups of tea for us.
- I use plastic plates to eat.
- The cow is a domestic animal.
- Turn on the bulb.
- There is a wreath of garlands.
- Give me a glass of water.
- A crystal chandelier was above her head.
- I need a brush to clean the room.
- Many trees are beside the road.
- I need an umbrella.
- Bring me some books.
- We won that trophy.
- This is my house.
- I need a phone.
- Call the doctor.
- His computer is very fast.
- I love the flowers.
- Send him a mail.
- Bring that bucket here.
- He has a beautiful car.
- He has lots of problems.
- I like to play guitar.
- I am waiting for the bus.
- This pot is for keeping flowers.
- This table is very big.
- Crow is a useful bird.
- I love to eat chocolate.
- Bring me a fan, it is too hot.
- Examples of Past Indefinite Tense
- 100+ Present Continuous Tense Examples
- 100+ Examples of Present Indefinite Tense
- 100 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Past Tense Example Sentences | Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative
- 100 Sentences of Past Continuous Tense
- 100 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense Examples
- 50+ Possessives Noun and Pronoun Examples in Sentence
- Opposite Words for Kids | Easy and Simple Antonyms
- 100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense for Kids
- 100+ Examples of Future Indefinite Tense for Kids and Students
- 60+ Examples of Countable Noun in Sentence for Students
- 50+ Examples of Uncountable Nouns in Sentences
- Noun Worksheet for Grade 2 | Printable and Download Free
- Common Noun Examples in Sentences | List and Exercises