A Conversation between Teacher and Student on Pollution
Teacher: Good morning Tanisha, how are you?
Tanisha: Good morning Sir. I am fine. What about you?
Teacher: I am good.
Tanisha: Sir I have a few questions about pollution. Can I ask?
Teacher: Yeah, sure, go on.
Tanisha: What is air pollution?
Teacher: Air pollution is a form of pollution where the air gets polluted through smokes or some other activity.
Tanisha: How air gets polluted?
Teacher: First of all, there are a huge number of vehicles and they leave lots of smoke. These smoke mix with the normal and make that air deadly for us. Because of deforestation the amount of oxygen in the air is decreasing day by day. And that is making an imbalanced condition in the air. It is being hard to take breathe.
Tanisha: How can we get rid of air pollution?
Teacher: First of all we need to plant lots of trees and everyone needs to become aware of this. And then have to stop using vehicles too much. Illegal mills and factories are also responsible for that. The government should shut these factories.
Tanisha: Is there any other pollution that can be deadly for us?
Teacher: Is there is water pollution, soil pollution, and sound pollution and all these are risky for the environment. Tanisha: How the water gets polluted?
Teacher: Water pollution is very simple, when we throw our dust in the water then the water becomes dangerous for us. There are lots of mills and factories are leaving their wastage in the canal, river, and pond and they are polluting water this way.
Tanisha: How can we get rid of water pollution?
Teacher: It could be a big challenge for us. We all have to be aware and need to throw the dust in the dustbin. We all have to be conscious to save nature.
Tanisha: Thank you so much sir for your information.
Teacher: You are welcome. Take care.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends about Air Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friend on Corruption in English
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Their Hobbies
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Summer Vacation
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in India
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Poverty in Bangladesh
- A Dialogue between an Interviewer and Interviewee Looking for a Job
- Long Conversation between Two Friends about Study
- Conversation between Waiter and Customer
- Dialogue between Two Friends on Choice of Career
- Conversation Between Two Friends Planning to Go for a Movie
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Homework
- A Conversation between Two Friends about Business
- A Conversation between Two Friends on the Importance of Punctuality
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about the Benefits of Early Rising
- Write a Dialogue between Two Friends about How to Improve English
- Dialogue Writing Between Two Friends Discussing their Future Plans
- A Conversation between Two Friends on Nature
- A Dialogue Between Two Friends About Hobby
- A Dialogue between Two Friends about Weather Condition
- A Dialogue Between Two Friends about Importance of Reading Newspaper
- Conversation between Teacher and Student on Pollution
- Conversation between Teacher and Student about Maths
- A Dialogue with Your Father about an Interesting Book