A common noun is a generic name for a person, place, or thing in a class or group. Today we are sharing Common Noun Examples, List, and Exercises with you.
List on Common Nouns
Common Noun Examples in Sentences
(Common Nouns Are in Bold)
- Teachers are the maker of a good nation.
- The dog is a pet animal.
- Birds are lovely.
- Porshe is the best car company.
- Tiger is a rare animal.
- There are many girls in the school.
- Sony produces the best mirrorless camera.
- I am going to a store to buy some books.
- Novel books are my favorite.
- Nurses are the most important part of the hospital.
- I go to church regularly.
- She loves playing with dolls.
- India is a very big country.
- The houses are beautiful in this area.
- Dhaka is a big city.
- I am going to buy something from a shop.
- The boys are working hard for the team.
- The entire class is very serious.
- Samsung produces the best mobile phone.
- She loves to light candles at night.
- Keep the pen in the basket.
- Telangana is the most beautiful state in India.
- I am the king of my world.
- We need to plant more trees.
- Camel is an animal that lives in the desert.
- Earth is the most beautiful planet.
- My favorite poet is Kazi Nazrul Islam.
- Jamuna Bank is the biggest bank in Bangladesh.
- I love to watch cartoon channels.
- This is the biggest park in the city.
- I love Coca-Cola among all soft drinks.
- New York Times is a good newspaper.
- This is a beautiful garden.
- He wants to become a good husband.
- Every queen is not equal.
- He was a great painter.
- She is a good wife.
- I want to become a doctor.
- Atlantic is a big sea.
- Cricket is my favorite game.
- Shahrukh Khan is my favorite among all actors.
- Padma is a big river.