Here are a few paragraphs on Air Pollution for every class students. I am pretty much sure that you will love these paragraphs. You can use them in your academic study because experts English writers have written them easily for you.
Air Pollution: Short Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 3, 4
Air pollution has been one of the most serious problems in the world. It’s a threatening issue in our country also. Lots of people are dying every year because of various diseases made by air pollution. So we need to make more and more awareness among the people, it’s the only way to prevent it.
There are so many ways that are how our air is being polluted. Some fatal reasons are a diesel engine, railway engine, Brickfields, mills, factories, and powerhouses. They create a huge amount of black smoke. That smoke gets mixed with the air and makes it polluted.
Air Pollution: Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
Air pollution has been selected as one of the biggest problems in India and the rest of the world. We need to learn more about that pollution. Our illiteracy is the biggest reason behind this problem. We are making our places unable to live. There are so many reasons for air pollution.
When a bad gas or bad smoke gets mixed with the air, it becomes dangerous for humans and other animals. It carries lots of diseases virus. So we need to be careful about this pollution. Black smoke from factories, powerhouses, and mills are the biggest reason behind the problem.
And now people are doing deforestation that has been another reason for that type of pollution. Even global warming is increasing because of that. There is no way but tree plantation to get rid of that. We all need to do some campaigns to make people aware of this. I hope that will be the best way to prevent air pollution.
Air Pollution: Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, and 10
When some bad gases or smokes get mixed with air and make it dirtier, in that time we call it air pollution. It’s a really big problem for our country and the rest of the world. Air pollution is responsible for lots of health problems that people are facing nowadays.
There are so many sources that create black smoke and make the air polluted. The factories, powerhouses, mills, car engine, rail engine, and deforestation are the biggest reasons behind it. All of these are human-made. If we want, we can prevent them from using special technology.
Lots of countries already banned brickfields, because it’s a big source of black smoke that makes the air dirty. It has a really bad effect on people, especially on children. There are lots of diseases that are happened because of air. When we walk outside and take breathe, these viruses take their place into our bodies.
And finally, it becomes the reason for some fatal diseases. There are so many ways to prevent it. The mills, factories should use special technology that creates no smoke. People should use solar energy instead of electricity or petrol engine. It will save power and let the environment be clean.
Related Paragraphs and Essays
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Badminton
- Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr for Students
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Paragraph on Taj Mahal for School Students
- Paragraph on a Book Fair for Children and Students