A firefighter is an important person who helps and saves us from fire. Here we’re providing few short firefighter paragraphs for you. These paragraphs will help you know to learn more about the life of a firefighter.
A Firefighter Paragraph (100 Words) for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
A firefighter or fireman is a highly skilled and trained person who helps to put out the fire in emergency moments. There are two types of fireman, professional and volunteer. Volunteers are self-inspired students or youth who take special training and help them professional team in a serious moment.
Firefighters have a serious duty to do. They are always preparing with their suit and tools. Whenever they get a call from the affected place, they reach them as quickly as possible. Depending on the situation they try to help people as much as possible. I love firefighters a lot and their job deserves lots of respect.
A Firefighter Paragraph (150 Words) for Class 5, 6, 7
A firefighter is a person who works for a team they put out the fire in different affected people. We have seen lots of activity of firefighters in several incidents. Especially in the Australian bushfire, more than 500 million animals have died and firefighters worked really hard to save them.
Firefighters are well trained. They have good gear and water trucks to put out the fire. We see a majority of men in this job but there are lots of women too. You have to be highly skilled and trained before joining this job. They need to learn lots of techniques.
It’s a job about saving human life. Not only in fire-affected places but have they also helped people in emergencies like a car accident or something. Most of them are professional but we see lots of trained volunteers in the emergency moment. I love this job very much and respect every firefighter.
A Firefighter Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10
A firefighter is a person who fights against fire. When any place faces a problem with fire they call for firefighters and they come and put out the fire. Putting out the fire is their major duty. They have got a specific dress and they have lots of gears. They use these gears to put out the fire.
When they receive a call from the affected place, they send their team as quick as possible. They always have a team ready suited with proper dress. They have got big trucks where they carry a massive amount of water. Depending on the affected place they bring lots of water and gears with them.
A few weeks back. We have faced a huge fire in a house near our school. The house was closed and there was a family inside. Suddenly a few students saw some smoke, they told the teacher about this. The teachers quickly called the firefighters.
They came with proper preparation and saved the family that was inside. They were able to put out the fire within 20 minutes. I loved their work at that time. They are so much active and well trained. They have the capacity to fight against fire.
More Similar Paragraphs:
- A Winter Morning Paragraph for All Classes
- Essay on Aim in Life | 100, 150, 300, 500 Words Paragraphs and Essays
- Write a Paragraph on ‘My Favorite Teacher’
- Importance of Learning English | Paragraph Writing in 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on A Picnic | Paragraphs in 100, 150, 200 Words
- ‘A Good Teacher’ Paragraph Writing for Children
- Paragraph on School Magazine for Children
- My Favourite Season Paragraph Writing
- My Parents: Short and Simple Paragraph
- Paragraph on My City: 100, 150, and 200 Words
- Short and Long Paragraph on Early Rising
- My First Day at School Paragraph Writing
- My Neighborhood Paragraph for School Children
- Tree Plantation Paragraph for School Students
- Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
- Mother’s Day Paragraph for Children and Students
- Paragraph on My Classroom/ Our Classroom
- Paragraph on Traffic Education: For All School Students
- An Ideal Student Paragraph for Children
- Folk Music Paragraph for School Students