Here are 10 lines on the winter season in English for class 1 to 10 students. I hope these lines will be helpful to you. Don’t forget to share with your kids.
|10 Lines on Winter Season in English|
10 Lines on Winter Season for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
1. Winter is the coldest season of the year.
2. This season comes with lots of changes in nature and the environment.
3. In India, winter gets started in December.
4. It comes after the autumn season.
5. The temperature drops down and the environment become so much cold.
6. It becomes hard for poor people to live in winter, because they don’t have enough clothes to wear.
7. The people who need to work, they suffer a lot.
8. In some regions, there is snow falling.
9. I love winter vacation a lot.
10. Winter season is my favorite season.
10 Lines on Winter Season for Class 5, 6, 7
1. Winter is a season when we feel the lowest temperature in the environment.
2. Sun is barely seen in this season. Most of the time, there are unbearable cold and people can’t come out.
3. Sometimes it is comfortable when the sun comes out and people also, come out at that time.
4. People go for a winter vacation or tour at this time.
5. I love snow-falling a lot. It looks so much dreamy and cinematic to me. Lots of regions in the world have heavy snow falling in the winter.
6. This season is the best time to eat cake, coffee, and tea. And these are my favorite foods. I can eat lots of cake this season.
7. The poor people and the homeless people suffer a lot in this season. They don’t have enough cloth to wear, and no comfortable place to live.
8. We need to help people providing free clothes in this season, that’s how we can make them laugh.
9. Winter is so much enjoyable in the village area. You can eat lots of different types of cakes and hot drinking there. I love date-juice a lot.
10. This is one of the favorite seasons.
10 Lines on Winter Season for Class 8, 9, 10
1. Winter season is the coldest season of the year. It appeared at different times in the different countries. Most of the time where are really law temperature and people can’t go away from their house.
2. In the Indian subcontinent, winter starts on December and ends in March. And that’s why we can tell that January is the coldest month of the year.
3. We can see lots of changes in the environment during winter. Most of the trees lose their leaves. Sun is not seen often in the sky. Most of the time there is fog.
4. In some parts of the country, there is snow falling too. Snow falling is a really interesting thing to see and enjoy. I have seen snow-falling a couple of times in Kashmir and Sikkim.
5. Winter is the best season to enjoy your holiday. At that time there are major holidays. Everyone gets rid of office, school, and everything. They can spend time with their family.
6. Winter doesn’t come as a good time for everyone. Some people need to work at a low temperature to make money so that they can feed their families. Most of the people from the village are like this.
7. They never stop going to the field, even in too much cold. They have to seed and grow crops so that they can sell and eat. They do lots of hard work to maintain their life.
8. In the European regions, there are everywhere covered with snow. Sometimes it looks so much cinematic and beautiful. But sometimes it increases hassle and problem in people’s regular life.
9. You will see people are wearing different types of stylish and beautiful dresses in the winter season. This season is the best time for fashion shows.
10. I love drinking lots of coffee and tea in this season. Winter is my favorite season. I love winter vacations a lot.
• 10 points on winter season
• 10 sentences on winter season
• 10 lines on winter season in English
• few lines on winter season
• 5 lines on winter season