Picnic is always fun and full of entertainment. Almost every school and college arranges a picnic every year. A few weeks ago I have enjoyed a picnic at my school. Here I will write 10 lines on school picnic I enjoyed. I hope you will love it.
10 Lines of School Picnic I Enjoyed
1. We went to a picnic in Santiniketan, Kolkata.
2. We were all school friends and a few teachers with us.
3. Santiniketan is a historic place with so many things to learn from.
4. Rabindranath Tagore was the founder of Santiniketan.
5. We have a really amazing time there, we saw so many things.
6. We learn about Rabi Tagore in our books only and for the first time, I saw something that has done live in front of my eye.
7. I always love to be a part of a picnic everywhere.
8. We had really fun at lunchtime; we cooked our own food with the help of a madam.
9. We came back at 6 PM.
10. I will never forget that day.
10 Lines of School Picnic (2)
1. I went to a school picnic with the whole school in Sonargaon, Narayanganj.
2. Driving time was really exciting, I enjoyed a lot.
3. We were about 200 students and that’s why we took 4 different buses and went separately.
4. Mr. Sunil Mehta, our math teacher was our guide in Sonargaon.
5. The picnic spot is a really interesting and historic place.
6. We enjoyed a lot in the museum there; it has so many old things.
7. We ate our lunch at 2 PM in the middle of a Park.
8. I want to go back to this place again and again.
9. A picnic with school friends is always fun.
10. Picnic makes us really refreshed and taught so many things.
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English
- 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
- 10 Lines on Good Habits in English
- 10 Lines on Grandparents in English
- 10 Lines on Golden Temple in English
Disclaimer: You can learn these few lines on a picnic, and use it in your school or any academic examination. We are trying our best to providing and adding value.