Picnic is always fun and full of entertainment. Almost every school and college arranges a picnic every year. A few weeks ago I have enjoyed a picnic at my school. Here I will write 10 lines on school picnic I enjoyed. I hope you will love it.
|10 Lines on School Picnic|
10 Lines of School Picnic I Enjoyed
1. We went on a picnic in Santiniketan, Kolkata.
2. We were all school friends and a few teachers with us.
3. Santiniketan is a historic place with so many things to learn from.
4. Rabindranath Tagore was the founder of Santiniketan.
5. We have a really amazing time there, we saw so many things.
6. We learn about Rabi Tagore in our books only and for the first time, I saw something that has done live in front of my eye.
7. I always love to be a part of a picnic everywhere.
8. We had really fun at lunchtime; we cooked our own food with the help of a madam.
9. We came back at 6 PM.
10. I will never forget that day.
10 Lines of School Picnic (2)
1. I went to a school picnic with the whole school in Sonargaon, Narayanganj.
2. Driving time was really exciting, I enjoyed a lot.
3. We were about 200 students and that’s why we took 4 different buses and went separately.
4. Mr. Sunil Mehta, our math teacher was our guide in Sonargaon.
5. The picnic spot is a really interesting and historic place.
6. We enjoyed a lot in the museum there; it has so many old things.
7. We ate our lunch at 2 PM in the middle of a Park.
8. I want to go back to this place again and again.
9. Picnic with school friends is always fun.
10. Picnic makes us really refreshed and taught so many things.
You can learn these few lines on a picnic, and use in your school or any academic examination. We are trying our best to providing and adding value.